Access Worldwide & Progrexion
We are looking for 20 - 25 customer service representatives who will be responsible for providing information about Progrexion programs and services in regards to repairing customers credit reports.
Access Worldwide offers a very competitive starting wage plus great incentives. We offer a fun work atmosphere with opportunities for career advancement.
$12.00 / hour + a potential for commission
Training Start Date:
November 27, 2017
Monday - Friday 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (4 weeks)
Monday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 9:30 am - 8:00 pm or 11:00 am - 9:30 pm
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Education & Professional Certifications:
- Build rapport with customers and create a comfortable environment for the customer that will enable them to have a dialogue with you about their service-related issue.
- Use probing questions to help the customer understand their needs and provide a solution to meet those needs.
- Accurately represent available service options and essential requirements that lead to the correct outcome for each customer inquiry.
- Acts as the customer’s advocate in solving their service-related issues.
- Maintain composure and use proper de-escalation techniques when handling stressful situations.
- Achieve productivity standards and goals while maintaining the highest level of customer service.
High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Project a professional image.
- Strong customer service focus with a drive to solve problems.
- Enjoys the service industry and thrives to help people.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Able to articulate a vision of an activity or expectation.
- Polite, patient, and empathetic.
- Experienced in de-escalation.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely; uses appropriate vocabulary and grammatically correct sentences.
- Ability to compose a business letter or paragraph with accurate spelling and correct usage of basic grammar and punctuation skills.
- Use proper phone and email/letter etiquette.
- Complete and pass a pre-hire assessment reviewing basic concepts of mathematics, reading, writing and basic computer literacy in Outlook, Internet Explorer and Excel.
- Keyboarding minimum of 30 WPM.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Able to operate general office equipment including company telephone system.
- Ability to work shifts, weekends and holidays; understands the importance of punctuality and attendance.
- Able to demonstrate uncompromising adherence to ethical principles. Able to demonstrate honesty in all actions, admit and correct mistakes promptly. Able to assume full responsibility and accountability for own actions.
- Able to adapt to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change. Able to develop new approaches to work systems or problem-solving. Able to maximize use of available resources to achieve the best results consistent with company objectives.
- Employment is contingent upon the results of a background and drug test.
Environment, Physical & Other Requirements:
- Ability to perform light hand activity work at a computer/telephone station in an office environment.
- Position is primarily sedentary.
- May stretch or stand at workstation for short periods at employee’s option, as long as such activity does not detract from the employee’s work, or interfere with other employees.
If you meet the above minimum requirements and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please submit your resume' or application today for immediate consideration.
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits after 60 days of employment
- Vacation Accrual
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Deposit available
- On-site Fitness Center; FREE to employees
- Business Casual Dress Code & Jeans Day on Friday
- Excellent opportunity for growth
- Referral Bonus's
Human Resource Manager
Access Worldwide Communications