JOIN US AND HEAR BEST PRACTICES
At the 2019 NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement events - Click here to book now
|20+ BEST PRACTICES IDEAS FROM AROUND THE WORLD!|
|Join Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com and other members from the area for a 1.5 hour networking and best practices briefing session.
Raj will share some great best practice ideas from the
NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices series he and his team host every year.
Tips include (source - company type in brackets):
- Culture Days (betting company)
- Re-Recruitment Drive (bank)
- Training Game (automotive company)
- Career Days (bank)
- Personal Commitment
- Creative Scheduling (bank)
- SPIKE (outsourcer)
- Retention (bank)
- Invest In People (outsourcer)
- Top Performers in Publicity (bank)
- Tenure (bank)
- Fun Competitions (entertainment company)
- Celebrate (travel company)
- Take Care of Employees (telecoms company)
- Share Vision (bank)
- Visualize Customers (securities company)
- Match Customers (bank)
- Outbound Hit Rate (securities company)
- Keep In Touch (bank)
- Technology (outsourcer)
- Warriors of Service (entertainment company)
- Paperless (healthcare company)
- Every Call Counts (bank)
- Pizza Challenge (bank)
He will also share some updates about the conference series taking place in Toronto, Phuket, Vienna and Barcelona in 2019.
There is no fee to attend this event, however registration is required and Raj and his team will review all registrations for final approval. This is not an event for sales people to attend and try and sell solutions - its for managers and executives who run centers and those who advise or consult centers. Sales professionals from vendor organizations are allowed so long as they do not come along to sell!
DATES AND VENUES
- Toronto, Canada 26th February - CN TOWER, 9:30-11:00am
- London, UK 26th March - GRANGE CITY HOTEL, 9:30-11:00am
- Lisbon, Portugal 2nd April - LOCATION TBC, 9:30-11:00AM
- Note arrive 9:00-9:15am for a prompt start.
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR FREE PLACE
If you are interested, please enter your valid email address below and then we will take you to a section for more details to approve you.
Note if you have other colleagues who want attend share this link with them