This page includes some details on how to create content for us to share.
Here is how the process will work.
Rather than set up interview times which can be challenging under normal circumstances as we operate in 200 countries, we would like you to pre-record answers and content and share them with us - we created a special link shown below
We will then merge your video with content from us and edit it ready for presentation
Each interview will be different and we advise you to review the questions we will send in advance and would like you to record answers as if we are asking you a question. Make your answers detailed BUT NON COMMERCIAL - please do not use this to promote you own solutions unless it makes absolute sense to the answer!
Note - for each topic we will send you specific deadlines - this will be the latest date we can receive content for the feature.
Recording your answers
1. At the very beginning state your name, job title and company name plus where you are located
2. At the start of answering a question please read out the question you are answering then leave a gap of approx 5 seconds BEFORE you answer.
3. Then AFTER each answer leave a gap of around 5 seconds - keep on recording and look at the camera
4. If it makes sense start by telling us a bit about your company if you feel this will help put things in perspective.
5. Save the video file in an MP4 or WMV - if you can save as your name and the feature name i.e. rajwadhwani_homeagents.mp4 and upload here at this link
1. Make sure the background looks good for video
2. If you can use a headset or usb microphone instead of a PC microphone
3. Test a recording before you do a final recording to ensure it all sounds and looks ok
4. Every now and then 'imagine' you are talking with me and drop in my name i.e. "great question Raj, so ...." it will make your video look awesome and fit in well with our plans to create great content!
5. DO NOT stop and start the video in different positions - it will look odd - try and stay still
6. Helpful tip! It would be good if you had someone ask the question - we can edit out their voice so its more like an interview.
We use a program called Camtasia from Techsmith https://www.techsmith.com/store/camtasia - its a fully featured screen recording software program that allows yu to record your screen including audio and webcams or video. There are also other porograns available like Filmora https://filmora.wondershare.com/store.html
any questions let me know!
Thanks a million