2012 Best in Europe, Middle East & Africa Celebrate With A-list Stars at Amazing Gala
Delegates from all over Europe, Middle East & Africa met, networked and partied with A-list celebs of present and past at the annual 2012 Top Ranking Performers Gala Dinner which this year was held at Madame Tussauds in London
The Queen and Royal Family Welcomed the ContactCenterWorld Team! (access all photos at this link https://www.contactcenterworld.com/gallery.aspx?id=5c0340a0-cdbe-45a8-9cc3-968045a5ce20)
The dinner was held to allow those who are the elite in the industry to network and have some fun after 4 days of best practice conference sessions where everyone from front line professionals up to leaders shared what they do and how they run their contact center.
Many of the World’s biggest brands were represented and delegates from Russia, UK, Ireland, Turkey, Portugal, Spain, Ukraine, Poland, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Greece, Finland, Denmark, South Africa, Australia, Indonesia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, India and Canada.
The next best practice conference and awards takes place 9-13th July in Singapore – there are still a few tickets left! Find out more at https://www.contactcenterworld.com/conferences/?confarea=APAC
Gold Medal Winners
• Zon (Portugal) for Technology Innovation
• Turkcell Global Bilgi (Turkey) for Self Service Technology
• Acronis Inc. (Russia) for Help Desk
• Turkcell Global Bilgi (Turkey) and Ministry of Labour and Social Security (Turkey) for Outsourcing Partnership
• AssisTT (Turkey) for Customer Service (outsourced)
• 4LifeDirect (Poland) for Sales Campaign
• Optimus (Portugal) for Customer Service (Inhouse)
• Zon (Portugal) for Home/Remote Agents
• Zon (Portugal) for Community Spirit
• CMC (Turkey) for Recruitment
• ZON (Portugal) for Contact Center Design
• O’Keeffe & Swartz (South Africa) for Outbound
• PT Contact (Portugal) for Green Contact Center
• 4LifeDirect (Poland) for Direct Response Campaign
• Abdul Latif Jameel (Saudi Arabia) for Incentive Schemes
• GoResponse (UK) for Small Contact Center (Outsourced)
• Bank Aljazira (Saudi Arabia) for Small Contact Center (Inhouse)
• DHL Express (Turkey) for Mid-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• Acticall (France) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Outsourced)
• Vodafone (Turkey) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• Ryan Kleynhans, Contact Centre Manager, Volkswagen Group (South Africa) for Operational Manager
• Marco da Silva, IT Operating Manager, O'Keeffe & Swartz (South Africa) for IT Professional
• Vijay Vettiyamkunnath, Head: Campaign Management, O'Keeffe & Swartz (South Africa) for WFM Professional
• Dillon Pillay, Sales Manager, O'Keeffe & Swartz (South Africa) for Supervisor
• Joanne Papapetros, First Data Hellas (Greece) for Customer Service Professional
• Magama Mbele, O’keefe & Swartz (South Africa) for Sales Professional
• Begum Kocaefe, TEB (Turkey) for Trainer
• Mxolisi Dube, O’keefe & Swartz (South Africa) for Quality Auditor
• Mark Kirby, Go Response (UK) for Leader
....NOTE - content continues below this message
INVITATIONWe invite you and your colleagues to join us online as we take the highest rated industry conference online - join us and the elite in the industry at the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices Conferences!
>>>>> FIND OUT MORE: HERE
Bronze Medal Winners
• Optimus (Portugal) for Technology Innovation
• PT Contact (Portugal) for Community Spirit
• Acronis Inc. (Russia) for Self Service Technology
• AssisTT (Turkey) for Help Desk
• Arvato (India) & Acronis (Russia) for Outsourcing Partnership
• Acticall (France) for Customer Service (outsourced)
• Global Bilgi LLC (Ukraine) for Sales Campaign
• CEZ (Czech Republic) for Customer Service (Inhouse)
• Sofica (Bulgaria) for Recruitment
• GoResponse (UK) for Contact Center Design
• Mellon (Bulgaria) for Outbound
• Carlsberg (Denmark) for Small Contact Center (Inhouse)
• Bank Asya (Turkey) for Mid-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• AssisTT (Turkey) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Outsourced)
• AVEA (Turkey) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• Christos Samaras, Application Processing Services Manager, First Data Hellas (Greece) for Operational Manager
• Jasmina Ajoodha, Supervisor, Standard Bank (South Africa) for Supervisor
• Murat Mermer, TEB (Turkey) for Customer Service Professional
• Jacob Nilsson, Carlsberg (Denmark) for Sales Professional
• Zuzana Hanelova, CEZ (Czech Republic) for Trainer
• Elena Ishchenko, Adelina (Ukraine) for Quality Auditor
• Ed Benack, Acronis (Russia) for Leader
• National Bank of Greece (Greece) for Technology Innovation
• Adelina (Ukraine) for Sales Campaign
• Avea (Turkey) for Sales Campaign
• Optimus (Portugal) for Self Service Technology
• Reach (Palestine) for Self Service Technology
• National Bank of Greece (Greece) for Help Desk
• CPM (Spain) and HP (Spain) for Outsourcing Partnership
• Adelina (Ukraine) and MTS (Ukraine) for Outsourcing Partnership
• Carslberg (Denmark) for Customer Service (Inhouse)
• Kyivstar (Ukraine) for Customer Service (Inhouse)
• ITI Neovision (Poland) for Customer Service (Inhouse)
• TEB (Turkey) for Customer Service (Inhouse)
• Acronis (Russia) for Customer Service (Inhouse)
• Sportingbet (Ireland) for Community Spirit
• Adelina (Ukraine)for Community Spirit
• AssisTT (Turkey) for Recruitment
• PT Contact (Portugal) for Contact Center Design
• ITI Neovision (Poland) for Contact Center Design
• TEB (Turkey) for Outbound
• TEB (Turkey) for Mid-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• La Caixa (Spain) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Outsourced)
• ZON (Portugal) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Outsourced)
• Telecontact (Russia(for Large-Sized Contact Center (Outsourced)
• Reach (Palestime) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Outsourced)
• Sofica (Bulgaria) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Outsourced)
• National Bank of Greece (Greece) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• CEZ (Czech Republic) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• ITI Neovision (Poland) for Large-Sized Contact Center (Inhouse)
• Brian Skov, Sales Development Manager, Carlsberg (Denmark) for Operational Manager
• Kseniya Kostovska, Operational Manager, Adelina Holding LLC (Ukraine) for Operational Manager
• Yolande Retief, Call Centre Manager, Inter-Active Technologies (South Africa) for Operational Manager
• Evgenia Vasilkova, Support Team Manager, Acronis Inc. (Russia) for Supervisor
• Marta Kindzerska, Telesales Supervisor, Adelina Holding LLC (Ukraine) for Supervisor
• Kilan Dwarka, Sales Manager, O'Keeffe & Swartz (South Africa) for Supervisor
• Hale Goc, Inbound Supervisor, TEB (Turkey) for Supervisor
• Rikke Kramer Immerkaer, Carlsberg (Denmark) for Customer Service Professional
• Iryna Sharosvska, Adelina (Ukraine) for Customer Service Professional
• Michelle Bailey, Carlsberg (Denmark) for Sales Professional
• Oleksander Geruk, Adelina (Ukraine) for Trainer
• Tanja Moller Larsen, Carlsberg (Denmark) for Trainer
• Jorgen Emil Holm-Hansen, Carlsberg (Denmark) for Leader
2012 Europe Middle East & Africa Medal Rankings (by medal count)
• Turkey: 7 Gold, 6 Silver, 5 Bronze (total 18)
• South Africa: 7 Gold, 3 Silver, 1 Bronze (total 11)
• Portugal: 6 Gold, 4 Silver, 2 Bronze (total 10)
• Russia: 1 Gold, 3 Silver, 3 Bronze (total 7)
• Ukraine: 3 Silver, 2 Bronze (total 5)
• Poland: 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze (total 4)
• UK: 2 Gold, 1 Silver, 1 Bronze (total 4)
• Greece: 1 Gold, 2 Silver, 1 Bronze (total 4)
• Saudi Arabia: 2 Gold; 1 Silver (total 3)
• Bulgaria: 1 Silver, 2 Bronze (total 3)
• France: 1 Gold, 1 Bronze (total 2)
• Czech Republic: 2 Bronze (total 2)
• Denmark: 2 Bronze (total 2)
• UAE: 1 Silver (total 1)
Published: Sunday, July 1, 2012
|1.)||3D Vision Consulting|
. Contact Center setup, management and transformation across all key components including Vision & Strategy, People, Technology, Quality, Processes, Communication and Facilities.
• Customer Experience strategy, design and implementation across multiple delivery channels.
• Design and implementation of full-cycle Ticket/Complaint Management Process/System.
• Develop Customer Satisfaction, Staff Satisfaction and Staff Motivation strategy and programs.
• Develop end-to-end Business Processes, efficient SOPs and well-structured SLAs.
• Build modern customer communication channels including Live Chat, AI Chat Bots, WhatsApp and Social Media Integration.
• Design Sales/Telesales structure, p...
|2.)||Call Center Masters|
Giving consulting services to call centers
|3.)||CC-CMM Certification Institute|
Service Journey Thinking
Service Journey Thinking is a comprehensive approach for improving the experience customers have along the service journey. It considers the service journey not only from the customer’s perspective, but it also examines the components that support the experience, including people, technology, processes and policies. By applying Service Journey Thinking, COPC Inc. helps brands promote greater efficiency, improved performance and reduced cost within their operations. For customers, this means reduced effort, improved satisfaction and enhanced loyalty.
Call Centers, Contact Centers and Cloud Solutions Consultancies
|6.)||Customer Support Asia|
Customer Support Asia assures the success of service offshoring initiatives in the Philippines. Our consultancy serves both:
- clients that have service partners in the Philippines, and need to implement a major service initiative (performance/CX improvement, service change, site expansion, etc); and
- clients that desire to outsource services to the Philippines for the first time, and need expert help to qualify an an "ideal fit" partner, and manage an end-to-end service transition
We support both contact center services and "back office" BPO projects, limiting our practice to sites in the Philippines
Contact Centre Specialist Consulting
CX Consult provides specialist contact centre consulting with decades of experience across Australia and Asia/Pacific lead by industry expert Justin Tippett. Services include health checks, optimisation, outsourcing (local and offshore), technology upgrades, strategy and more.
Whether you have a 5 seat contact centre or a large multi-site operation we'll provide you with expert advice to ensure you can achieve your business objectives.
|8.)||ERIC YOUNG ASSOCIATES (Tele-Centre Assist Inc.)|
Contact Center Consulting & Profit Improvement (Lean Six Sigma), Inside Sales, Efficiencies, Call Center Audit, Technology & vendor selection, Telephony, Recruiting, Training, Performance Management, Customer Journey Mapping, Software (CRM) Implementations
|9.)||Lieber & Associates|
Contact Center Consulting
Lieber & Associates assists organizations with contact center issues.This includes management, processes, training, and technology. The firm's assessments evaluate and make recommendations for 15 call center areas ranging from call seasonalities to staffing to better use of the telephone systems. Contact center technology services range from new technology selection and implementation to problem-solving and optimization to technical trouble-shooting. Senior consultants have more than 20 years of experience each and are leaders in their discipline. Clients span most business sectors.
Mpathy Plus transform service, improve performance and provide operational support. We work in all areas of customer service and contact centres from initial strategy, feasibility studies, business cases, project management through to operational reviews, resource planning etc. We are independent and have vast experience of implementing, managing and changing contact centres and the customer experience.
|11.)||Outsourcing Solutions Europe|
Outsourcing Solutions Europe is an advisory firm that helps companies to find the right contact center/BPO partner to serve European customers
|12.)||PCA Advisors Ltd|
Contact Center Sales - growth and marketing strategies
I work with contact centers to position their companies to take advantage of opportunities that exist for them. We also work with their existing sales team to improve their communication and hunting skills. 'Growth' is our greatest ability.
Pelorus Associates is a market research and marketing communications company that assists developers of contact center solutions by providing in-depth market research and by authoring white papers, e-books, and blog posts.
We can help You boost Your business results by:
- Building or developing high performing multi-channel customer care operations
- Improving metrics like Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score (NPS), Customer Effort Score (CES), First Contact Resolution (FCR), Customer Retention rate, Inbound conversions
- Developing Your teams' skills to excel front and back-office operations and Customer relations
- Preparing and executing efficient Voice of the Customer and Customer Advocacy approach
- We will help You manage challenges and risks when changes affect people, operations and technology.
PT VADS Indonesia provides consultancies with trainers, modules, a development programs for individuals and/or teams. Types of consultancies provided by PT VADS: Knowledge Process, Transformation Consultancy, Customer Services, Contact Center, Leadership, Interpersonal Development, Motivation, Training for Trainers and Digital Marketing.
|16.)||SCC Services Group|
Contact Center Operations Performance Management
In today’s competitive business environment, contact center and marketing professionals are constantly challenged to manage a growing business, achieve superior performance levels and at times are asked to support services and products that are becoming more complex.
Faced with this reality, the consulting disciplines that SCC Services Group focuses on are operations management and service delivery excellence in the customer service, contact center and brand marketing arenas.
Our consulting practice puts emphasis on:
- Contact Center Operational Assessments
- Human Capital Management
- Organizational Structure
- Brand Marketing
- Strategic Planning
- Sales and Customer Care Tra...
|17.)||The Taylor Reach Group|
Established in 2003, The Taylor Reach Group is an award winning, call, contact centre and customer experience consulting and advisory firm. The company is based in Toronto and has offices in New York, Atlanta, Washington, Ottawa, London, Bangalore, Hong Kong and Beijing. We are vendor agnostic and do not partner with technology or outsource agencies. The only one who pays us are our clients. Each of our consultants possess a minimum of 20 years of ‘hands-on’ call/contact center operational management experience. We do not sell the pyramid, the seasoned experts you deal with through the sales process are the same people who will complete your project.
Taylor Reach has worked with contact cen...
|18.)||Triad Services |
Services Triad is a consulting firm with experience in the field of customer relations. He will celebrate his 25th professional anniversary in 2021. His facilitation skills and creativity allow him to work on many transformations related to the operational management challenges of customer contact centers.
With the support of his consulting team, he collaborates to many projects in Canada and abroad for public and private sector organizations. More than 275 consulting assignments and 150 benchmarking studies are part of his curriculum.