Article : 3 Arguments for the Contact Center of Digital Age
Sometimes, the bigger an organization gets, the harder it is for management to embrace and invest in new technology. Change often brings risk, and risk translates into reluctance, especially for stakeholders whose eyes are focused more on the bottom line than on the customer’s face.
So how do you convince your management to move the contact center into the digital age? A good approach is to show them how innovations like omnichannel and the cloud aren’t just buzzwords or bells and whistles. Rather, these innovations are requirements for delivering customer care.
....NOTE - content continues below this message
We invite you and your colleagues to take a couple of days out of your busy schedule to join us and the elite in the industry to listen to the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices - WORLD'S BEST IN 2018! - ALL AWARD WINNERS!.
>>>>> FIND OUT MORE: HERE
Start by looking for these warning signs that your current contact center solution is no longer serving your organization in the highest and best way possible.
If you detect,
- Declining customer satisfaction ratings, and major customers walking away due to poor service
- Rising rates of agent turnover, and difficulty hiring quality new agents
- Decreased agent productivity or first call resolution rates due to information bottlenecks
you may need to rethink your contact center. But how do you get all the decision-makers on the same page?
As industry analyst consultant Jon Arnold points out, framing a technology investment as a sound business strategy is often effective in overcoming reluctance and aversion to risk. Focus on the customer-centric benefits of deploying a next-generation, cloud-based solution.
- An omnichannel approach enables your organization to serve more customers, how and where they need to be served (voice, email, chat, SMS/text, or video).
- Better agent tools and simplified desktops make it easier for agents to do their jobs effectively. Happier agents means less turnover, and happier agents make extra efforts to deliver a consistent, high quality customer experience.
- Cloud-based solutions that truly integrate with preferred CRMs and other enterprise data systems make it possible to deliver better self-service, so customers feel empowered and engaged. They’re the ones who are most likely to share their good experience via social media.
If you’re seeking to align your stakeholders with a new approach to the contact center, point out the warning signs that make change necessary, and start with a focus on customer care.
Today's Tip of the Day - People, Site, Infrastructure
More Editorial From Bright Pattern Inc
About Bright Pattern Inc:
Bright Pattern is an effective cloud contact center software which helps businesses to simplify multichannel service. Bright Pattern’s solution features enterprise-grade architecture that offers non-disruptive maintenance with on the fly upgrades and scales from 5 to 10,000 concurrent agents with a measured 99.99% uptime. Bright Pattern’s out-of-the-box CRM integrations increase agent productivity with integrated UI, click to call, screen pop, and activity history, automatically saved with the ticket. Bright Pattern’s solution has usability that is second to none with a new intuitive desktop for managing omnichannel experiences, a unified interface to set-up and modify workflows, and a monitoring, reporting, and quality management for and across all channels.
Published: Thursday, January 18, 2018
|Horizon Contact Centers|
Horizon is an on demand international Contact Center and (BPO) Company.
|Marketing Call Center|
Marketing Call Center is certified in ISO 9001: 2008 and operates offshore in the field of telemarketing and customer relationship management.
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world's most innovative brands. Founded in 1...
|Cognizant Technology Solutions|
Our unique onsite / offshore global delivery model is guided by dedication to client satisfaction With an advanced global delivery platform, Cognizant 2.0, we can share knowledge and efficiently ma...