Article : A Brief Description of Centers Around the World
Have you ever been curious to know what other contact centers are like? We asked industry leaders to describe their centers in order to better comprehend how diverse these operations can be throughout the world.
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Aveenash (Rocky) Chirkoot, Call Centre Manager, Skye Group, South Africa
We provide results-driven call center services for numerous companies nationwide. We specialize in providing order taking and sales, outbound telemarketing, customer service, technical support, etc. to consumers nationwide and we have specific results to prove our chosen niche: increasing your sales and retaining your customer base.
We are a 120 seater facility and currently we have 70 employees working for our center."
- Suresh Dakshina, President, InSO International Call Center, United States
- Pablo Cosme, General Director, Connecta Center, Mexico
- Jecil Thomas, IT Service Desk Manager, TC Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Anita Ridgell, Call Center - Manager, SnowValley, United States
- Deborah Hughes, Call Center - Consultant, SilverHawke, LLC, United States
- Donna Corso, Call Center - Manager, Servpro, United States
- Marius Swanepoel, General Manager Contact Centre, Volkswagen Group South Africa, South Africa
All of our customer service agents are adequately trained in technical and customer service skills before they are introduced to calls on the floor, therefore they don’t stop at simply providing information or answering questions – they are truly service providers.
In continuing to expand the operation of our Customer Service Center, we began to focus on point-of-contact resolution and introduced file-processing. By providing our employees the training and systems they needed, we were able to improve the customer experience by minimizing escalations to other departments for processing. In doing this, our Customer Service Center has assisted other business units by processing over 300,000 file changes for customers at the point of contact through October 31, 2008."
- Mary Daniel, Call Center - Manager, Aflac, United States
- Luis Capilla, Call Center Manager, CPD, Guatemala
- Kenneth Webb, Call Center - Vice President, McK, United States
- Luanne Lo Monte, Call Center - Manager, Diggers Hotline, United States
- Johan Dewit, Call Center - Operations Manager, SITEL Belgium, Belgium
- Bobby Chijioke Anoliefo, Client Service/Outsourcing Manager, Craftconcept Limited, Nigeria
- Norris Packer, Call Center - Operations Manager, Packer Enterprises, United States
Today's Tip of the Day - Who Do You Want?
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today we have over 205,000 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'. We were established in 1999.
Published: Tuesday, September 29, 2009
Saudi Telecom Group is a Saudi Arabia-based telecommunications company that offers landline, mobile and internet services.
NOS is a telecommunications and entertainment group which offers fixed and mobile next generation solutions for Pay TV, internet, voice and data to all market segments - Residential, Personal, Corpora...
Jacada is a provider of contact centre productivity solutions. The company 19s solutions help customers rapidly simplify and improve high-value business processes without the need for long and expensi...