In the first two blogs in this series, we set out to define what it really means to be a Connected Enterprise, identifying the top three characteristics that all connected organisations share. We discovered how Connected Enterprises enjoy far higher levels of workforce and customer engagement than their peers.
At the same time, they share a unique opportunity to raise the profile of their customer service team or contact centre. With access to millions of customer calls, texts, emails, Tweets and Chats, the contact centre has a pivotal role to play in turning raw customer data into valuable business insights to help build connectedness across the whole organisation.
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
2022 '17th annual' Global Contact Center World Awards NOW OPEN
Enter your Center, Strategy, Technology Innovation, Teams and Individuals into the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL awards program - regarded by many as being like the Olympics for the Contact Center World! Join the best from over 80 nations and compete for the most prestigious awards out there!
Content continues ….
Aspire to connectedness for a winning CX strategy
Becoming a Connected Enterprise provides the next big step in the evolution of the contact centre but what does it really mean for your customers? Connectedness benefits everyone, from customers and customer service management to agents themselves. In an increasingly omnichannel world, it can break down data silos and expand cross-departmental capabilities.
Connected Enterprises also adopt simple, customer-centric processes - including a unified view for advisors where complete customer journeys are reflected, from the channels customers use, to previous purchases and past conversations. With this system, agents deliver the fast, accurate, first-time responses people expect from their favourite brands, safe in the knowledge they also understand who they are, how they feel and what they want now and in the future.
3 ways to turn theory into practice
So, how can organisations become a Connected Enterprise that holds better customer conversations? Here are 3 top tips:
1. Connected technology for a Connected Enterprise – opt for connected technology for maximum positive customer impact. Modern unified WEM solutions capture every customer interaction while providing a comprehensive view of things that affect customer service - such as agent engagement levels or whether behind-the-scenes processes are holding them back. Modern all-in-one solutions unify call recording, quality management, workforce management, multichannel analytics and advanced reporting for comprehensive IT connectivity and customer connectedness.The Enterprise CXI add-on for Calabrio Analytics is a good example of using technology to build these connections. Different functions and departments get the Voice of the Customer (VoC) insights they need, and the contact centre connects all departments to what customers are truly saying and thinking.
Meanwhile, consider how your organisation interacts with customers. Does it understand how customers want to interact with your brand and provide them with their preferred channels? To discover what channels matter to your customers, simply ask them. Then, focus on the clever stuff, utilising automated analytics to reveal which channel is trending on a customer’s wish list to revitalize your organisation’s multichannel capabilities and guarantee satisfying customer experiences every time.
2. Unlock the value of Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Connected Enterprises integrate Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) with AI-driven analytics tools to understand the true value of their operations. For example, if you use speech analytics to understand what happens across 100% of customer interactions, then introduce Quality Management (QM) to identify the one word or phrase that keeps cropping up in customer conversations. This helps categorise and prioritise all contacts for a swifter, smoother customer experience. Choose a vendor that offers open APIs and closely partners with other contact centre vendors to create this unified user experience, where data flows between systems. Concurrently, deploy sentiment analysis to identify the mood of frontline staff as well as customers. The ability to spot agents who might be struggling to cope means contact centre leaders can offer them the support and coaching they need to hold better customer conversations.
3. Draw inspiration from real-life success stories – over the past year, some of Calabrio’s customers have managed to overcome significant challenges by displaying a Connected Enterprise approach to customer service. One of our customers, a leading health food retailer is a great example. When demand for online orders soared at the start of the pandemic, telephone, Web Chat and email volumes rocketed. The company swiftly adopted QM analytics to connect the dots between what customers were saying and where the problems lay to accelerate contact resolution and restore service levels.
About Ross Daniels:
Ross Daniels is Chief Marketing Officer at Calabrio.
Calabrio, a customer experience intelligence company, enriches human interactions with its analytics-driven workforce engagement management (WEM) suite. In 2019, Calabrio acquired Workforce Management (WFM) vendor Teleopti combining the best of both Teleopti WFM and Calabrio WFM into a single WFM solution fully integrated within the Calabrio ONE suite. The new Calabrio ONE empowers agents and management alike with a smarter approach. Through AI-driven analytics, Calabrio uncovers important customer behaviour, sentiment and reveals vital insights from contact centres worldwide.
Published: Friday, August 6, 2021
2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse
2Ring Gadgets for Cisco Finesse, offered in three bundles (standard, enhanced, premium), empowers supervisors and enables agents to become more efficient.
Supervisors are able to handle everyday tasks on their own from within Cisco Finesse: reskill agents, view detailed information about agents and customer interactions in real-time, receive alerts about important call center events (RONA, Calls in Queue, ..), send messages to agents, or even change wallboards on the fly. Be flexible to provide help when needed.
Agents gain all the features that they need to serve customers faster - repetitive tasks are automated, alerts about important call center events pop-up on top of all the appli...
Calls are received by the right person or department. The right corresponding information is shown to the agent which makes that appointments are handled quicker and more secure.
Agara is an autonomous virtual voice agent powered by Real-time Voice AI. It is designed to have intelligent conversations with your customers, vendors, and partners without any assistance from human agents. It can handle a wide variety of calls including inbound customer care calls, outbound lead generation calls, appointment scheduling calls, and overdue payment recovery calls.
Agara is available for several industries including banking, insurance, retail, e-commerce, airlines, and telecom. Powered by advanced Real-time Voice AI that understands speech in real-time, automatically determines the right process to follow and guides the caller along in the process with natural conversation.
|4.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
Contact Centre Services
We’re a specialist Contact Centre business and market leaders helping socially focused organisations deliver quality support to their clients and service users. We do this by providing 24/7 helplines, software solutions and consultancy services.
Since launching in 2006, we’ve operated at the sharp end of customer service, supporting some of society’s most vulnerable people. We’ve pioneered in our space to become a specialist in helplines, whilst using the most advanced communication and database technologies available.
Our social mission has remained a constant throughout, providing many meaningful career prospects and growth opportunities to people within our local communities and fur...
|6.)||Jointly International Inc.|
Front Office Solutions
Front office is your Company’s first line of customer interaction and serves as the mirror of your business. Focus on your core business and let our competent staff handle your various front office needs such as:
* Customer Service via chat, email or phone
* Technical Support via chat, email or phone
* Virtual Assistant/Receptionist
* Answering Service
* Lead Generation
* Appointment Setting
* Debt Recover, Collections
Contact Center Outsourcing
By catering valuable, usable and enjoyable customer service, businesses can increase their CSAT Score and Customer Retention Rate. We help organizations to provide quality customer service through varied channels like email, phone and live chat. Ensuring quality after-sales support is our USP and we rely on proven approaches to ensure quality customer service.
The SPEED solution solves for service level issues while cost optimizing the environment with automation.
Provides an enhanced way to speed up & optimize invoking temporary agent skills configuration changes into the contact center environment.
Speed allows you to schedule both future changes & temporary changes that auto-revert back to the original state when scheduled time expires.
*Automated / Scheduled Temporary Agent Skills Configuration Management
*Immediate Temporary or Reoccurring Schedule Skills Configuration Changes
*Easy to Use/Operations Administration Focused
*Descriptive Monitoring Activity Dashboard
*Detailed “End to End’ Audit Trail and Performance Monitoring
VADS Inbound Contact Center
VADS Inbound Contact Center Services provide live operators who answer incoming calls as you would yourself. A team of professional script writers is available to help you script a greeting and experience programmers will set up a time and money saving program. Our unique approach to call center services is client-focused, and takes each project’s unique needs into account to our client’s satisfaction. We offer solution as part of our service to keep you in touch with your client and drive sales.
- Customer Service
- Walk In Center
- Service Desk
|10.)||Technosys IT Management|
Technosys IT Management Bpo, the business process Outsourcing, gives end-to-end transformative administrations for its customers over the globe. The organization's coordinated IT and BPO arrangements approach empowers it to open business esteem crosswise over ventures and administration lines, and address business challenges for its customers. Using inventive business perfection structures, progressing profitability changes, process reengineering, mechanization, and front line innovation stages, Technosys IT Management empowers its customers to accomplish their cost diminishment goals, enhance process efficiencies, upgrade viability, and convey unrivaled client encounter
|11.)||Tru29 Outsource Solutions Inc.|
Front Office Solutions
Any part of your business operations that requires constant end-customer facing task is an essential part of your business.
This task requires a good customer experience results for every customer interaction. Our extensive experience in handling Front Office related tasks can help you focus on your core business while being cost-efficient at the same time.