CCW TV PROGRAMMING
Author: Ross Daniels, Chief Marketing Officer, Calabrio
In my last article I discussed how to keep things simple in contact centre operations and introduced the importance of incorporating a human-centred approach to operational thinking, processes and technology. Now it’s time to take a look at how to translate theory into practical steps for success.
A big opportunity to do things differently
When Calabrio invited CX Consultant and Practitioner Clare Muscutt to present at a recent webinar, she asked delegates about the state of digital transformation for customer service in their organisation. Although the majority (51%) had already deployed digital technology to support their customers, only 8% believed their digital service to be ‘awesome’.
While the pandemic has accelerated the uptake of digital technology, making it a rewarding and effective tool for driving both the customer experience (CX) and the employee experience (EX) can be a challenge for contact centre leaders. At the same time, the explosive growth in digitalisation presents a unique opportunity to do things differently and find a better way forward.
INVITATIONWe invite you and your colleagues to join us LIVE as we take the highest rated industry conference back on the road in 2022 - join us and the elite in the industry at the 17th annual NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices Conferences!
>>>>> FIND OUT MORE: HERE
1. Discover – start with a meaningful baseline. This means spending time listening to the right people and collating critical data points like complaints or service KPIs to truly understand where you are and what you are trying to achieve. Talk to customers, hold employee focus groups and speak to the Board. Review what technology is being well used and received and what other new innovations might be worth looking at?
2. Define – use all the data you have for customer journey mapping. Ideally, conduct the exercise with other people – think of everyone who is affected by or can influence customer journeys. This is great for engaging people across the whole organisation and they will become more engaged and likely to come up with better ideas. Remember to map the impact of these customer journeys for example, ‘what will it cost to fix the root cause in terms of tech or training versus return on value?’ Aim for low cost, quick win ideas that have the maximum impact on customers, employees and the overall business.
3. Develop – these ideas, however, visualise the target experience and test with users before changing anything to save time and money and get it right first time. Then, create an ‘experience blueprint’ that illustrates what organisational changes need to be done to turn your vision of the target experience into reality.
4. Deliver – utilise learning from the testing period and integrate it into a plan that includes timelines, clear measures of success and is communicated effectively.
5. Deploy – finally, consider the latest advancements in AI-driven analytics. They help overcome complexity by translating raw data into powerful business intelligence from a customer, employee and operational point of view. Gain buy-in from IT and senior decision-makers by promoting the benefits for example:
About Ross Daniels:
Ross Daniels is Chief Marketing Officer at Calabrio.
Calabrio, a customer experience intelligence company, enriches human interactions with its analytics-driven workforce engagement management (WEM) suite. In 2019, Calabrio acquired Workforce Management (WFM) vendor Teleopti combining the best of both Teleopti WFM and Calabrio WFM into a single WFM solution fully integrated within the Calabrio ONE suite. The new Calabrio ONE empowers agents and management alike with a smarter approach. Through AI-driven analytics, Calabrio uncovers important customer behaviour, sentiment and reveals vital insights from contact centres worldwide.
Published: Wednesday, March 2, 2022
Agara is an autonomous virtual voice agent powered by Real-time Voice AI. It is designed to have intelligent conversations with your customers, vendors, and partners without any assistance from human agents. It can handle a wide variety of calls including inbound customer care calls, outbound lead generation calls, appointment scheduling calls, and overdue payment recovery calls.
Agara is available for several industries including banking, insurance, retail, e-commerce, airlines, and telecom. Powered by advanced Real-time Voice AI that understands speech in real-time, automatically determines the right process to follow and guides the caller along in the process with natural conversation.
EVA Voice Biometrics
Powered by Auraya's patented ArmorVox engine, EVA is a voice biometric extension that provides secure and seamless identification & verification capabilities for Amazon Connect. EVA provides delightful customer experience by removing the friction of providing PINs, passwords or secret information in order to prove caller identity. EVA comes standard with active and passive modes and a simple yet powerful agent interface. This allows for personalised self-service and a more friendly and efficient experience when interacting with an agent.
Outdated security methods such as PINs, passwords and security questions have become insecure and unreliable. Forgetting passwords and security answers o...
Call Adapt is a cloud-based digital soundboard application designed for contact centers. It works with any type of call and integrates with your existing dialer system. Powered by smart audio technology, Call Adapt gives your agents the ability to converse with customers in real time using programmed keyboard shortcuts. The result is perfect pitch delivery and less time spent on repetitive tasks.
UniCloud™ is an intuitive platform that allows Enterprises to deploy and manage their Unified Communication (UC) and Contact Center (CC) services with ease and entire provisioning can be completed in seconds using this comprehensive tool supporting digital transformation. The latest release 7.0 of UniCloud™ is a multi-tenant platform that transforms the delivery, management, and integration of collaboration and contact center solutions, for both Cloud and On-Premise deployment models.
With its single-pane-of-glass views and quick provisioning tool, UniCloud™ is instrumental in reducing the time to provision an entire multi-cluster Cisco collaboration platform, including contact centers (C...
Proven, Easy, and Guided Journey to Automate Customer Engagement in a Digital+AI World
Automated Language Testing
Emmersion offers automated assessments to quickly and accurately test speaking, writing, and grammar fluency in 9 languages and counting. We help contact centers improve CSAT scores by screening for top talent and retaining top performers.
SPEED & PLUS
The SPEED solution solves for service level issues while cost optimizing the environment with automation.
Provides an enhanced way to speed up & optimize invoking temporary agent skills configuration changes into the contact center environment.
Speed allows you to schedule both future changes & temporary changes that auto-revert back to the original state when scheduled time expires.
*Automated / Scheduled Temporary Agent Skills Configuration Management
*Immediate Temporary or Reoccurring Schedule Skills Configuration Changes
*Easy to Use/Operations Administration Focused
*Descriptive Monitoring Activity Dashboard
*Detailed “End to End’ Audit Trail and Perfor...
CCW TV PROGRAMMING