Article : Call Center Outsourcing Can Increase Your Profitability
Outsourcing call center services has been an integral part of almost every major industry. The need and the reason why outsourcing call center services can maximize your profitability are enumerated and listed below. For the benefit of clear understanding, we will be discussing two main requirements that call center services resolve and each part is further divided into many related points and aspects.
A BETTER WAY TO WORK
- Computer Telephonic Integration (CTI) has played a major role in revolutionizing the call center industry to its core. With the aid of computer and its related technologies, professional callers have been able to gain a greater level of control and versatility when it comes to handling calls.
- However, it has been reported that an unbelievable 70% call centers in the world do not have any kind of CTI in their entire systems, and even those who happen to have such technology, 47 percent are not bothered with pairing any applications with their call systems.
- That is the exact reason why you should outsource your services to entities like MAXBPO, who can provide you and your business with the latest and the most versatile CTI technology available today.
Automatic and Predictive Technology
- It has been carefully noted that over 80% of callers still have to copy-paste the number and additional information that may be required manually.
- Not only such an arrangement is prone to fault and it can be resolved easily by modern CTI technology, it is quite baffling that such a huge majority still tend to follow antiquated methods such as these.
Reduced Call Droppings
- When a call center employee experiences a call timeout while taking to a client, it is the worst case scenario imaginable. But, almost 50% of call center employees have highlighted as to experience such a phenomena on a regular basis while a majority of the callers also claimed that the system lag is also another issue that needs to be addressed.
- Such issues are wholly absent or minimized to the greatest extent when you happen to work with MAXBPO as your business partner. With our expensive and top-of-the-line equipment, your client is never going to experience any major issues when they happen to be in contact with us.
....NOTE - content continues below this message
SPONSOR MESSAGE: INVITATION!
We invite you and your colleagues to take a couple of days out of your busy schedule to join us and the elite in the industry to listen to the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices - WORLD'S BEST IN 2018! - ALL AWARD WINNERS!.
FIND OUT MORE: HERE
- While over 70% of all call employees need to navigate through tons of pages on their system while compiling a log or noting down information. This is a serious issue that needs extended training and experience to better the time compatibility among the callers.
- Over 74% of the callers somehow experience a regulatory compliance issue, such as HIPAA or PCI, which is a serious number in and on itself.
- Almost every caller knows that in addition to calling clients, they are required to do many other functions, such as emailing, faxing or physically interacting with clients.
- While we do not expect our callers to be able to do so many tasks in addition to the elongated hours associated with calling, we do have other back office employees who are fully capable of doing such tasks.
A BETTER WAY TO MANAGE
Sales and Marketing
- A full 78% of call center executives admitted that they are in dire need of improvement regarding sales.
- Though we appreciate the sentiment and expect all our employees to completely better themselves, sales factor of our executives are pinned and mastered a long time ago. With MAXBPO, not only will you get the best sales representatives that can guarantee the profitability factor, but we also try to establish long term business relationships with suitable clients.
Monitoring and Reporting
- More than 80% executives around the various call centers in the world have unequivocally admitted to be unable to correctly monitor error rates and they dearly hope to improve their abilities.
- Perhaps more concerning fact is that almost 40% of the executives miss their reporting while having legitimate Service-Level Agreement.
- 44% have also intimated that seasonal increase in volumes also plays a major factor in such erroneous circumstances.
- Our executives happen to have a huge wealth of experience in dealing with clients and partners of every kind and shape. As such, they are fully capable of meeting the available deadline period while also monitoring the entire processes to a maximum extent.
Other Factors that are needed to be addressed
- First Call Resolution (FCR) is the extent to which the first call to a customer builds the relationship between both the parties. More than 60% of the executives admitted to failing to reach an effective level of FCR in most cases.
- One-third of the executives also informed that their respective call service ratings have a lower value than what they had expected.
- Almost 50% also admitted to having no idea if a customer contacts with the service providers more than once, while a good portion also informed that attrition also being a key concern.
- While these issues and problemsgenerally can be resolved by prior and methodical planning and drafting, the powers that be in MAXBPO are fully prepared to take any issues head on and will take any measure possible to effectively resolve them.
Today's Tip of the Day - Educate To Accumulate!
About MAX BPO:
MAX BPO is a leading business process outsourcing (BPO) and call center services company that has been empowering clients global to achieve business growth and transformation through its services that boost process and operational efficiencies. Our services caters to different industries including logistics, automotive, banking, retail, telecom, insurance, healthcare, manufacturing and much more.We have been in the business since 1997 and still stand atop the leading names in the industry with skilled professionals and advanced technology. We specialize in providing our services to small, medium, large and fortune 500 companies across the globe including USA, UK, Canada, Germany, Australia and other popular countries.
Published: Friday, August 10, 2018
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
Concentrix, a wholly-owned subsidiary of SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), is a business services company. We focus on customer engagement and improving business outcomes for over 450 global clients acr...
Infosys BPO is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. We address your business challenges through our integrated IT and business process outsourcing solutions. We unlock business value by applyi...
Genpact is a Business process outsourcing (BPO) company in India. It was formerly a GE owned company called GE Capital International Services or GECIS. It operates from India, China, Guatemala, Hungar...