Check out The Most Innovative, Highly rated Contact Center World Events EVER!
...Thousands of past delegates agree! - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
NORTH and south americasSTARTS IN:
ORLANDO, FL USA
asia pacificSTARTS IN:
KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
BEST IN THE WORLDSTARTS IN:
Article : Day 3 - International Contact Center Week!
Some more ideas!
An Appreciation Breakfast/Luncheon
- Tools required: everyone to bring in some food
- Cost: nil
- Time away from the phones: nil – done during lunch or before you start the work day or shift
Have everyone bring in something for the morning whether it be a bowl of fruit, some sandwiches, bottles of water, salad, etc. Make it a potluck (everyone brings something for the group to share out) and enjoy each other’s company for a short breakfast or lunch!
- Tools required: room with space to lay down, stretch out
- Cost: cost of instructor
- Time away from the phones: nil – if you do it during lunchtimes
This is a great way to get your staff relaxed, and rejuvenated! Invite everyone to take part in a short (or lengthy) yoga class, and introduce them to a new, fun and beneficial way to relax and clear away any stress of the day.
Charity Car Wash
- Tools required: buckets, car washing tools and chamois cloths
- Cost: $20-50 for car wash liquid, buckets
- Time away from the phones: nil – can done as a charity event during lunchtime
Get your center noticed by offering to wash the cars of employees including company execs! Do it during lunch hour and have some fun as well as raising funds by having everyone who wants their vehicle washed donate some money to your favorite charity
check out day 4 tomorrow!
Today's Tip of the Day - What Do You Want To Accomplish?
Published: Tuesday, September 11, 2012