Article : Final Day of International Contact Center Week
It's been a fantastic world wide celebration of the contact center industry throughout International Contact Center Week presented by ContactCenterWorld.com and powered by TopPlace2Work.com. Today is awards day where you can celebrate your co-workers achievements in fun activities throughout the week. Here are some ideas on how to wrap-up the week and thank you for all of your participation and to help create awereness of this great industry!
This year we partnered with TopPlace2Work.com - it’s one of the best ways to measure Employee Engagement instantly and it’s available in over 16 languages! Find out more at www.TopPlace2work.com
It's the final day of International Contact Center Week and we recommend you use the time to reward those who participated.
Giving out awards is one of the best ways to recognize your staff and here are some ideas to make the final day a fun day for everyone!
Tools required: awards - plaques, certificates and cost for lunch
Cost: $10-$20 per award
Time away from the phones: nil - do the awards during lunch
Have an ‘Awards Lunch’ on the final day of International Contact Center Week. You can present awards in the following categories:
Best Belly Dancer/Darts Player etc.
Most Participation (team/individual)
- Decide on a team on an individual who was most involved, showed most spirit and most participation during the week of events.
Most Competitive (team/individual)
- Who showed their competitive side the most? Which team fought the hardest to reach success? Decide on either an individual or a team who displayed the most competition.
Most money raised (team/individual)
- Do a count on which team, or which person raised the most money during the fundraiser/charity event.
Outstanding Customer Service (team/individual)
- Who provided the best, and most efficient customer service? You can choose a winning team, or a winning individual.
- Which team showed the most strength in the events? Pick a team you find challenged the competition the most.
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
2020 '15th annual' Global Contact Center World Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your Center, Strategy, Technology Innovation, People and more into the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL awards program - regarded by many as being like the Olympics for the Contact Center World! Join the best from over 50 nations and compete for the most prestigious awards out there!
Content continues ….
Please if you can share with us what you are doing on the day and even upload photos on our website under the Wall post section above, that would be awesome
Also if you send out any tweets use #iccw and also #contactcenterworld and @rajwadhwani
Top Performers Awards from ContactCenterWorld.com
Recognize your Top Performers Internationally!
Also consider entering your Top Performers into 2016 ContactCenterWorld.com Top Ranking Performers Awards – what a great way to recognize and celebrate what they do! You can even announce entering your center into the awards! Get your team behind you and go for GOLD!
Unlike other awards programs, the ContactCenterWorld.com Top Ranking Performers Awards:
- Gives everyone an opportunity to compete - large and small centers, leaders, agents, vendors, etc.
- No limit to how many award categories you can enter for the one entry fee
- Initial judging is done by industry experts who are current contact center directors
- NO vendors or consultants are judges
- Many finalists* get to present their story at the regional conferences held around the world and they walk away with ideas from every other finalist
- The awards are supported by the very best industry associations, many of whom run national awards and encourage their national winners to make the next step up to the regional awards
- No complicated process for entering and no need for expert copywriters to design your entry
- Every finalist also represents their nation in the awards which many liken to the Olympics of the contact center industry!
- Winners in the regional heats go on to represent their region at the world finals which takes place in Las Vegas every year to compete for the world title.
- Winners receive trophies and medals plus worldwide recognition as being the undisputed best in the world.
Top Performers Awards from ContactCenterWorld.com
Don't delay, it only takes a few minutes to get your entry in and start your fantastic journey to be an award winner!
The 2016 Contact Center World awards open for entry from NOW! until 31st December 2015 - for details go to www.contactcenterworld.com/worldawards
Awards you can enter include:
- Best Customer Service Professional
- Best Sales Professional
- Best Support Professional - workforce planning
- Best Support Professional - HR
- Best Support professional - IT
- Best Trainer
- Best Supervisor
- Best Contact Center Leader
- Best Customer Service Center
- Best Contact Center
- There are many more!
Today's Tip of the Day - Engage Your Agents!
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today we have over 205,000 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'. We were established in 1999.
Published: Thursday, September 17, 2015
2020 Buyers Guide Recording
|2.)||Lieber & Associates|
Recording System Consulting
L&A provides vendor-independent consulting services to select, contract for, test, and implement contact center recording systems. The firm's consultants specialize in contact center I.T. and have several decades of experience each with all major and many smaller makers of phone and call recording systems.