Article : Function Paradigm
Speech Technology promises to bring along many changes in the way contact centers carry on their day-to-day business. But will these changes be major parading shifts in the way things are done, or just another technology to adapt into the everyday functions of customer contact?
- Sarah-Jane Heber-Hall, Operations Director, Computertel Ltd., United Kingdom
- Andrew Kay, Director, Jersey
- Harry Clarke, Business Development Director, CTL, United Kingdom
- Nigel Sedgwick, Director, Cambridge Algorithmica Limited, United Kingdom
- Marlon Bowser, Managing Director, HTK, United Kingdom
- D. Daniel Ziv, VP Voice of the Customer Analytics, Verint, United States
- Howard Smith, Head of Technology Strategy for Customer Service, O2 UK, United Kingdom
- Chris Mills, Operations Director, Rewardsco Contact Centres, South Africa
- Richard Snow, VP and Research Director, Ventana Research, United Kingdom
- Brett Feldon, General Manager, EMEA, Salmat, United Kingdom
Voice authentication, however, will open the door to significantly higher levels of automation, enabling more business applications to be performed via caller self-service or assisted service. For example, with highly secure caller access to sensitive information, self-service healthcare and financial transactions become feasible, providing callers with increased flexibility and freeing up the more expensive contact center agents to support tasks that truly require human intervention."
- Tom Smith, Senior manager for contact center solutions product marketing, Verizon, United States
- Asad Rehman, Consultant, Sterling Marketing Consultants, Pakistan
Today's Tip of the Day - Involve Staff
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today we have over 205,000 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'. We were established in 1999.
Published: Monday, December 7, 2009
2020 Buyers Guide Speech Technology
Voxjar is your one-stop-shop for driving better phone calls with your customers. We're a modern Conversation Analytics and Call Coaching Platform.
- Custom Charts and Dashboards give you the freedom to analyze calls from the highest level down to the details of each conversation.
- AI-Powered Speech Analytics transcribes, searches, and analyzes your reps' phone conversations, at scale.
- Quality Assurance and Call Coaching tools let you evaluate and improve agent performance with a human touch.
- Long term recording storage for historical analysis
All of these together provide the holistic, easy-to-use software that you need to manage a modern call team and create better con...