Article : How Inbound Telemarketing Services Help To Grow Your Business
A telemarketing service is an easy and quick method to get in contact with potential customers over the phone to convince them to buy a product or a service. It is a direct marketing technique also called telesales or inside sales. A recorded sales talk program is played over an automated dialing system. Telemarketing helps to give a boost to the companies’ sales by contacting the customers directly.
There are many benefits of using the telemarketing services:
• one gets direct feedback from the customer,
• it is a cost effective tool,
• it provides immediate results,
• it results in a rise in sales,
• it promotes non-stop selling 24 hours a day
• it benefits both small and large businesses expanding the reach.
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
2020 '15th annual' Global Contact Center World Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your Center, Strategy, Technology Innovation, People and more into the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL awards program - regarded by many as being like the Olympics for the Contact Center World! Join the best from over 50 nations and compete for the most prestigious awards out there!
Content continues ….
How small businesses can use telemarketing?
• Doing it yourself: One can ring up the prospective customers to help them know about your products and services and convince them to buy them.
• Hire telemarketing companies: Hiring a telemarketing firm helps you meet all your telemarketing requirements boosting your sales by generating leads and competent telemarketing service techniques.The trained personnel have the skills and the expertise handle the calls efficiently.
Inbound telemarketing provides services such as:
• Customer service lines that include responding to inquiries or complaints from customers
• Sales campaigns (selling, up-selling, cross-selling)
• Enquiry lines; provides information about a product or service;
• Help desk services provide the users a platform to get help in troubleshooting problems with computers and other products;
• After-hours services, processing payments, processing seminar and conference bookings, emergency information.
Inbound telemarketing has a lot of benefits:
• higher volume of sales
• greater profits
• reduced costs per sale
• increased number of qualified telemarketing leads
• higher number of closed sales
Today's Tip of the Day - Deploying Speech Recognition
An outsourced call centers in India who is taking care inbound and outbound call centers, back office operation and internet marketing services from India call center.
Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
2020 Buyers Guide Telecoms
Our SNAPsolution – UC and Collaboration tools – can be quickly deployed so you can realize your ROI just as quick. netsapiens offers a comprehensive suite of unified communications (UC) & Contact Center (CC) feature-sets to service providers. Custom-built to provide our partners with unprecedented levels of flexibility, customization, and ease of use.
netsapiens allows you to control your margins in order to improve your ROI. As a provider of a facilities-based solution, you are able to personally choose your origination, termination, hardware costs, etc. to fit your budget. We also allow you to strategically price your product for a maximum return on your investment by charging on a conc...