A telemarketing service is an easy and quick method to get in contact with potential customers over the phone to convince them to buy a product or a service. It is a direct marketing technique also called telesales or inside sales. A recorded sales talk program is played over an automated dialing system. Telemarketing helps to give a boost to the companies’ sales by contacting the customers directly.
There are many benefits of using the telemarketing services:
• one gets direct feedback from the customer,
• it is a cost effective tool,
• it provides immediate results,
• it results in a rise in sales,
• it promotes non-stop selling 24 hours a day
• it benefits both small and large businesses expanding the reach.
How small businesses can use telemarketing?
• Doing it yourself: One can ring up the prospective customers to help them know about your products and services and convince them to buy them.
• Hire telemarketing companies: Hiring a telemarketing firm helps you meet all your telemarketing requirements boosting your sales by generating leads and competent telemarketing service techniques.The trained personnel have the skills and the expertise handle the calls efficiently.
Inbound telemarketing provides services such as:
• Customer service lines that include responding to inquiries or complaints from customers
• Sales campaigns (selling, up-selling, cross-selling)
• Enquiry lines; provides information about a product or service;
• Help desk services provide the users a platform to get help in troubleshooting problems with computers and other products;
• After-hours services, processing payments, processing seminar and conference bookings, emergency information.
Inbound telemarketing has a lot of benefits:
• higher volume of sales
• greater profits
• reduced costs per sale
• increased number of qualified telemarketing leads
• higher number of closed sales
An outsourced call centers in India who is taking care inbound and outbound call centers, back office operation and internet marketing services from India call center.
Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
|2.)||Teckinfo Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
InterDialog UCCS inbound call center software caters to all incoming customer requests. These incoming requests can come through any channel of customer’s choice e.g. voice, video, email, chat, WhatsApp, facebook etc.. company page or from an integrated website chat. Using InterDailog UCCS call centers can respond to inquiries of the customers and they can also register the complaints of customer as a customer support desk.
Voiptime Contact Center
Our contact center solution allows processing the high volume of client requests from different channels (voice, webchat, email, web callbacks), running massive outbound dialing campaigns, and makes all call center operations visible for management. Voiptime Cloud Contact Center is a professional calling solution for outbound and inbound calls. It’s a plug-and-play software that immediately increases the productivity of your call center department. With the help of our solution you are able to:
- Automate lead prospecting and have 4x more live conversations daily;
- Increase the agent occupancy up to 80-90% with the help of the fastest Predictive dialer;
- Smooth out the peaks of calls by...
I am checking out all the amazing and daily updated content on ContactCenterWorld.com and networking with professionals worldwide
Send To Friends Post On My Wall