Article : How Inbound Telemarketing Services Help To Grow Your Business
A telemarketing service is an easy and quick method to get in contact with potential customers over the phone to convince them to buy a product or a service. It is a direct marketing technique also called telesales or inside sales. A recorded sales talk program is played over an automated dialing system. Telemarketing helps to give a boost to the companies’ sales by contacting the customers directly.
There are many benefits of using the telemarketing services:
• one gets direct feedback from the customer,
• it is a cost effective tool,
• it provides immediate results,
• it results in a rise in sales,
• it promotes non-stop selling 24 hours a day
• it benefits both small and large businesses expanding the reach.
GO FOR GOLD AND REPRESENT YOUR NATION!
The 2018 13th annual Top Ranking Performers Global Awards are open until 31st Dec 2017
Awards for all levels of staff and a fantastic range of corporate awards for contact centers! Click on the banner for details!
How small businesses can use telemarketing?
• Doing it yourself: One can ring up the prospective customers to help them know about your products and services and convince them to buy them.
• Hire telemarketing companies: Hiring a telemarketing firm helps you meet all your telemarketing requirements boosting your sales by generating leads and competent telemarketing service techniques.The trained personnel have the skills and the expertise handle the calls efficiently.
Inbound telemarketing provides services such as:
• Customer service lines that include responding to inquiries or complaints from customers
• Sales campaigns (selling, up-selling, cross-selling)
• Enquiry lines; provides information about a product or service;
• Help desk services provide the users a platform to get help in troubleshooting problems with computers and other products;
• After-hours services, processing payments, processing seminar and conference bookings, emergency information.
Inbound telemarketing has a lot of benefits:
• higher volume of sales
• greater profits
• reduced costs per sale
• increased number of qualified telemarketing leads
• higher number of closed sales
Today's Tip of the Day - Mandatory Information
An outsourced call centers in India who is taking care inbound and outbound call centers, back office operation and internet marketing services from India call center.
Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
|Turkcell Global Bilgi|
Turkcell Global Bilgi was established as a Turkcell Group company in 1999. It provides services from a total of 18 locations, 14 in Turkey, 4 in Ukraine with over 12.000 employees with a seat capacity...
Atento is one of the largest employers in Brazil, recognized in the country and the world as one of the Best Workplaces by the Great Place to Work Institute. The company has operations in six major Br...
TeleTech is a geographically diverse global providers of technology-enabled business process outsourcing solutions. TeleTech and its subsidiaries have a 28-year history of designing, implementing, and...