Article : How Inbound Telemarketing Services Help To Grow Your Business
A telemarketing service is an easy and quick method to get in contact with potential customers over the phone to convince them to buy a product or a service. It is a direct marketing technique also called telesales or inside sales. A recorded sales talk program is played over an automated dialing system. Telemarketing helps to give a boost to the companies’ sales by contacting the customers directly.
There are many benefits of using the telemarketing services:
• one gets direct feedback from the customer,
• it is a cost effective tool,
• it provides immediate results,
• it results in a rise in sales,
• it promotes non-stop selling 24 hours a day
• it benefits both small and large businesses expanding the reach.
2018 Top Ranking Performers Present:
CONTACT CENTER & CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT
BERLIN - ORLANDO - MACAOFIND OUT MORE!
How small businesses can use telemarketing?
• Doing it yourself: One can ring up the prospective customers to help them know about your products and services and convince them to buy them.
• Hire telemarketing companies: Hiring a telemarketing firm helps you meet all your telemarketing requirements boosting your sales by generating leads and competent telemarketing service techniques.The trained personnel have the skills and the expertise handle the calls efficiently.
Inbound telemarketing provides services such as:
• Customer service lines that include responding to inquiries or complaints from customers
• Sales campaigns (selling, up-selling, cross-selling)
• Enquiry lines; provides information about a product or service;
• Help desk services provide the users a platform to get help in troubleshooting problems with computers and other products;
• After-hours services, processing payments, processing seminar and conference bookings, emergency information.
Inbound telemarketing has a lot of benefits:
• higher volume of sales
• greater profits
• reduced costs per sale
• increased number of qualified telemarketing leads
• higher number of closed sales
Today's Tip of the Day - Forecasting
An outsourced call centers in India who is taking care inbound and outbound call centers, back office operation and internet marketing services from India call center.
Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
At Alorica, we only do one thing – we make lives better. How? By creating insanely great experiences for customers — online, on the phone and through social media. From acquisition and sales to custom...
AssisTT, serving in 20 cities and 25 different centers throughout Turkey with approximately 10 thousand employees, is a customer contact point. It also serves as a strategic companion to many public o...
|Al Futtaim |
Al-Futtaim Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim is one of the most progressive regional business houses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Al-Futtaim operates th...