Check out The Most Innovative, Highly rated Contact Center World Events EVER!
...Thousands of past delegates agree! - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
NORTH and south americasSTARTS IN:
ORLANDO, FL USA
asia pacificSTARTS IN:
KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
BEST IN THE WORLDSTARTS IN:
Network, Learn, benchmark in this unique best practice forum with the best practitioners in the World
...who run centers and take your center to new levels of performance, engage staff, improve service and more!
Article : How Inbound Telemarketing Services Help To Grow Your Business
A telemarketing service is an easy and quick method to get in contact with potential customers over the phone to convince them to buy a product or a service. It is a direct marketing technique also called telesales or inside sales. A recorded sales talk program is played over an automated dialing system. Telemarketing helps to give a boost to the companies’ sales by contacting the customers directly.
There are many benefits of using the telemarketing services:
• one gets direct feedback from the customer,
• it is a cost effective tool,
• it provides immediate results,
• it results in a rise in sales,
• it promotes non-stop selling 24 hours a day
• it benefits both small and large businesses expanding the reach.
How small businesses can use telemarketing?
• Doing it yourself: One can ring up the prospective customers to help them know about your products and services and convince them to buy them.
• Hire telemarketing companies: Hiring a telemarketing firm helps you meet all your telemarketing requirements boosting your sales by generating leads and competent telemarketing service techniques.The trained personnel have the skills and the expertise handle the calls efficiently.
Inbound telemarketing provides services such as:
• Customer service lines that include responding to inquiries or complaints from customers
• Sales campaigns (selling, up-selling, cross-selling)
• Enquiry lines; provides information about a product or service;
• Help desk services provide the users a platform to get help in troubleshooting problems with computers and other products;
• After-hours services, processing payments, processing seminar and conference bookings, emergency information.
Inbound telemarketing has a lot of benefits:
• higher volume of sales
• greater profits
• reduced costs per sale
• increased number of qualified telemarketing leads
• higher number of closed sales
Today's Tip of the Day - Build A Knowledge Base
An outsourced call centers in India who is taking care inbound and outbound call centers, back office operation and internet marketing services from India call center.
Published: Wednesday, March 18, 2015