PROGRAMMING COMING SOON!
Young people today make up the fastest-growing and most influential group of consumers and it’s high time we took notice of them and really listened to what they want in terms of customer service. Patience is not their virtue – they don’t like waiting and hate wasting their time. The days of "if we respond within 24 hours, we’re doing an amazing job" is history.
The truth is, the younger generation wants it all: speed, friendliness, one interaction and transparency. Remember: this is the generation that has been brought up on a diet of technology, they know nothing else. Extremely tech-savvy and surrounded by 24/7 connectivity, they expect the same from the companies they buy from.
....NOTE - content continues below this message
INVITATIONWe invite you and your colleagues to join us online as we take the highest rated industry conference online - join us and the elite in the industry at the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices Conferences!
>>>>> FIND OUT MORE: HERE
Get it right, however, and you can expect a highly interactive, positive relationship from a fiercely loyal customer base. Here are three top tips to get you started. They focus on making the most of the latest Workforce Management (WFM) technology to win the hearts and minds of today’s consumers:
1. Invest in self-service – a booming e-commerce sector and the desire to purchase at any time of day have driven the need for self-service solutions. The introduction of self-service technology means your business is open all hours, every day of the year, without the expense of additional headcount.
In the same way, modern WFM solutions include self-service capabilities where agents can request time off, trade shifts, voice their preferences for overtime or pick up unallocated shifts from their handheld devices, wherever they maybe.
2. Make mobility work for you - today’s consumers use the latest mobile devices to find information and ask questions and access social media to connect with their favourite brands. They expect 24-hour customer service and demand instant answers, whatever device they are using.
Make sure your customer service is fully optimised for mobility:
- with a fully responsive website
- by offering web chat
- by providing a choice of different contact options such as SMS, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Twitter.
3. Omnichannel is the new multichannel – email, Chat, social media, Skype, mobile? Most contact centers now operate a multichannel contact center and the consumer wants a consistent, satisfying and effortless experience, every time, whatever the device or communications channel. This is where omnichannel comes into its own – providing a seamless, integrated customer experience from beginning to end.
By tapping into the potential of WFM technology and adapting it to the needs of younger people, organisations everywhere can benefit from happy, loyal customers, increased sales, an enviable brand reputation and corporate efficiency. It’s a win, win situation.
Calabrio, a customer experience intelligence company, enriches human interactions with its analytics-driven workforce engagement management (WEM) suite. In 2019, Calabrio acquired Workforce Management (WFM) vendor Teleopti combining the best of both Teleopti WFM and Calabrio WFM into a single WFM solution fully integrated within the Calabrio ONE suite. The new Calabrio ONE empowers agents and management alike with a smarter approach. Through AI-driven analytics, Calabrio uncovers important customer behaviour, sentiment and reveals vital insights from contact centres worldwide.
Published: Friday, November 25, 2016
Branch Employer Payments Platform - Earned Wage Access
Give employees instant access to a portion of their earned wages before payday! Branch helps businesses modernize their payment methods to empower working Americans. Earned wage access—with no-fee banking and access to a digital wallet and free debit card—are just some of the tools in our fast, free, and flexible platform. With Branch, businesses streamline existing payroll processes, save money, and provide faster payments and free digital banking to their employees—no pre-funding or capital required.
Securing payments for on-premise or remote agents for telephone, IVR, web, mobile, Chat and Chatbot.
A patented technology that is flexible way to take secure, PCI DSS compliant payments via live agents over the telephone, web, Chat, Chatbot, or IVR. No sensitive data enters the contact centre environment so, agents do not see, hear, store or record any card or personal details.
CallGuard can be deployed in various ways to fit the way your contact centre works. The solution can de-scope all, or parts, of your contact centre from the scope of PCI DSS compliance and works just as well for on-premise or home/remote working agents.
ChatGuard makes payments in Chat PCI DSS compliant and...
Award-winning PCI compliance phone and multi-channel payment application.
PayGuard® is easy to deploy, very easy for agent to use from the office/contact centre or from home and is affordable.
PROGRAMMING COMING SOON!