Article : Keeping the Worst for Last
We all experience bad service at times, but sometimes the service is so bad we cannot comprehend how the company still remains in operation. We asked industry professionals to share with us one of the worst customer service experiences they experienced.
- A survey by Joss Jalbert, ContactCenterWorld.com
- Kevin Raul, Manager Operations, Respondez, India
- Niels Kjellerup, Manager, Resource International, Australia
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
2020 '15th annual' Global Contact Center World Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your Center, Strategy, Technology Innovation, People and more into the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL awards program - regarded by many as being like the Olympics for the Contact Center World! Join the best from over 50 nations and compete for the most prestigious awards out there!
Content continues ….
- Amanda Robinson, Resource Manager, United States
- Chee-wai Ho, Business Analyst, SingTel, Singapore
- Steffen Wuth, Managing Director, Germany
- Donald Gillis, Product Manager, DSS Corporation, United States
- Richard Blank, Ceo, Costa Rica's Call Center, Costa Rica
- Shankaran Nair, President, Servion, India
- Paul Hamilton-Smith, Partner, Procesos Comerciales, Colombia
- Alessandra Busilacchio, Operations manager, Saa International Assistance Srl, Italy
- Douglas Utley, Partner, ScottMadden, Inc., United States
- Malcolm Norquoy, Director Managed Services, ERICSSON, Malaysia
- Dan Whelan, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Support, Epicor, United States
- Sue Warner, Call Center - Manager, Southampton Solent University, United Kingdom
When buying the tickets I specifically mentioned that I was going with my daughter and that it was a family matinee. The company refused to reimburse me and even deny going to a mediator to solve this issue."
- Nuno Periquito, Business Consultant, Altitude Software, Portugal
- Jackelene Aquino, Country Human Resource Manager, Concentrix Philippines, Philippines
- David Cross, People Development Consultant, National Australia Bank, Australia
Today's Tip of the Day - Choosing a Telecom Supplier
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today we have over 205,000 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'. We were established in 1999.
Published: Friday, April 9, 2010
2020 Buyers Guide Consultancies
|1.)||CC-CMM Certification Institute|