Article : Managing The Workforce With Technology
We ask our members to share their experiences managing the workforce using technology
- Sharon Lensky, Support Manager, The American Physical Society, United States
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Joseph Cox, Director, West Corporation, United States
- Heather Love, Resource Planning Manager, Kura, United Kingdom
- Todd Howard, Manager, State of Oregon, United States
In addition, we have built several in-house tools to assist with visibility and management of our workload. These include a fax server database to house all customer faxes and purchase orders, an email tracking database that ensures all emails are answered in a timely basis. To complement these tools we also built and "Workforce Dashboard" that queries all databases for workload every half hour and displays the workload graphically for our operations person to better manage the transactional volume and workforce."
- Craig Bergen, Senior Workforce Manager, National Instruments, United States
- Vala Marcou, Marketing Manager, Business Systems UK Ltd, United Kingdom
By creating a WFM Tool in Excel, it has taught me a great deal about the mechanics of WFM which includes:
• The elements that need to be included in calculations
• How to calculate shrinkages.
• How to make the best use of an agent
• How to schedule agent manually
A system will work out shrinkage percentages and a roster with call arrival patterns, but a manual system gives you the insight on the how and the why."
- Eric Schutte, WFM Manager, Aegis South Africa, South Africa
Today's Tip of the Day - Experiment
Published: Friday, June 18, 2010
Teleopti is a global provider of workforce management (WFM) software, offering a WFM solution that is sophisticated, localised and easy to use. Teleopti focuses on helping contact centers, back office...
Genex, part of the IPE Group UK, is an outsourcing provider of customer experience management. We achieve results through transforming our clients' businesses and delivering excellence in customer exp...
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE), is a worldwide provider of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in re...
Cisco provides Unified Customer Contact solutions that extend customer care beyond simple phone transactions and the traditional contact centre to unique content-rich customer centric experiences. The...