Article : Omnichannel Technology Helps BPOs Get an Edge on the Competition and Retain Clients Longer
As more consumers use digital channels to talk to friends and family, the more they expect to find top brands on all their favorite digital channels, such as chat, forums, and social messengers. Companies need to respond by meeting their customers on these channels, or else risk losing them to the competition.
Business processing outsourcing companies (BPOs), in particular, need to respond swiftly to new client demands and offer a service that is impressive and efficient without breaking the bank.
....NOTE - content continues below this message INVITATION We invite you and your colleagues to take a couple of days out of your busy schedule to join us and the elite in the industry to listen to the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices - WORLD'S BEST IN 2018! - ALL AWARD WINNERS!.
We invite you and your colleagues to take a couple of days out of your busy schedule to join us and the elite in the industry to listen to the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices - WORLD'S BEST IN 2018! - ALL AWARD WINNERS!.
>>>>> FIND OUT MORE: HERE
Omnichannel Technology for BPOs
BPOs can use omnichannel contact center functionality to differentiate their offering and stand out among the competition. They can also experience cost savings when consolidating from multiple vendors to a single platform that provides all necessary channels. BPOs should select a contact center solution that includes the following features to gain and retain top brands.
- Easily Add More Channels - As a BPO, some of your customers will need only inbound/outbound voice, but other brands will need to scale to a full omnichannel solution and add new channels as they grow. Choose a vendor that has all the channels necessary for your customers today, with continuous innovation plans for future channels.
- Unified Agent Desktop - Many omnichannel contact centers comprise multiple technology vendors, making it difficult for agents to navigate. Select a platform that allows agents to work in a single user interface for all supported channels. Consider running specific use cases with the vendor to see how it prioritizes different channels and whether it allows agents and customers to move seamlessly from digital channels to voice.
- Strong Integration Ecosystem - As BPOs, you may need to support multiple customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. Select a contact center provider that provides out-of-the-box CRM integrations with top providers and has a well established integration ecosystem for workforce optimization (WFO), workforce management (WFM), Natural Language Understanding (NLU), artificial intelligence (AI), and bot capabilities.
- Flexible Reporting Options - Retain customers by providing them with quality control and oversight options, including direct client access to monitoring, call grading, ad-hoc reporting, and customer survey data.
- Fast Client Ramp-Up - Select a vendor with a web-based Agent Desktop in Citrix that can work through firewalls, one that boasts built-in softphone and other telephony features for easy deployment.
- Compliance - As a BPO, you work within several different industries, including contact centers with strict compliance requirements. Ensure compliance by partnering with a vendor that’s third-party certified for compliance with PCI, HIPAA, TCPA, and other top security standards.
- High Availability - Select a vendor with a strong disaster recovery plan and near 100% uptime. Any time your provider is down, you are losing money. Inquire about uptime, active-active disaster containment, and service-level agreements (SLAs).
Offer your clients the most innovative contact center technology available.
Today's Tip of the Day - Implementation Is Not Magic!
More Editorial From Bright Pattern Inc
About Bright Pattern Inc:
Bright Pattern is an effective cloud contact center software which helps businesses to simplify multichannel service. Bright Pattern’s solution features enterprise-grade architecture that offers non-disruptive maintenance with on the fly upgrades and scales from 5 to 10,000 concurrent agents with a measured 99.99% uptime. Bright Pattern’s out-of-the-box CRM integrations increase agent productivity with integrated UI, click to call, screen pop, and activity history, automatically saved with the ticket. Bright Pattern’s solution has usability that is second to none with a new intuitive desktop for managing omnichannel experiences, a unified interface to set-up and modify workflows, and a monitoring, reporting, and quality management for and across all channels.
Published: Thursday, June 14, 2018
Genpact is a Business process outsourcing (BPO) company in India. It was formerly a GE owned company called GE Capital International Services or GECIS. It operates from India, China, Guatemala, Hungar...
|Intelenet Global Services|
Intelenet Global Services is an Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) provider delivering contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) services to global clients. The company provide...
Tech Mahindra is a leading provider of solutions and services to the telecommunications industry with a majority stake owned by Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, in partnership with British Telecommunicati...
Indonesia Outsourcing Company