Article : Recruitment Sources
There are a variety of ways contact center go about recruiting staff to their centers, and each one has different levels of success. We asked our members what methods they use to recruit new agents, and received answers as varied as the centers themselves.
A great source for posting openings in your contact center is to use the ContactCenterWorld Job-Post feature. Easy to use, read by thousands - it will help you to quickly find that ideal employee. You can find it at this link:
Want to find out about the Best Recruitment Campaigns in the world? It is one of the catagories at our world conference and you can learn what really works! Find out more Here:
- Daria Guttilla, Training and Quality Assurance Manager, Enhanced Customer Care, United States
- Nick Quant, HR Director, Spokenfor, United Kingdom
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
2020 '15th annual' Global Contact Center World Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your Center, Strategy, Technology Innovation, People and more into the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL awards program - regarded by many as being like the Olympics for the Contact Center World! Join the best from over 50 nations and compete for the most prestigious awards out there!
Content continues ….
- Saif Kamal, Research Associate, Heidrick & Struggles, Thailand
- Corinne Rodriguez, Talent Acquisition Manager, Philippines
- Moayyed Jafri, Quality Assurance Manager, AMAP Business Services LLC, Pakistan
- Elizabeth Double, Call Center Trainer, CRF, Inc., United States
- Rix Limbaro, Office Clerk, Philippines
- Cq Quest, Legal Advisor, N/A, Kuwait
Today's Tip of the Day - ACD Considerations
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today we have over 205,000 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'. We were established in 1999.
Published: Friday, October 2, 2009