Article : Speech Technology Fulfilling the Needs of Customers and Contact Centers
The advances in telecommunication technology are ever-evolving, as seen in the giant jumps mobile devices have been taking over the years. This creates a new set of needs and requirements for both customers and contact centers. Will speech technology help bridge the gap when it comes to providing service to those needs?
- Trevor Geraghty, Business Development Director, Difference Corporation, United Kingdom
- Jeff Schlueter, VP, Marketing & Business Development, Nice Nexidia, United States
- D. Daniel Ziv, VP Voice of the Customer Analytics, Verint, United States
- Ross Krisel, Vice President of Marketing and Business Development, IntelePeer, Inc., United States
Enhanced caller experience improving overall satisfaction.
Personalized experience by allowing for most effective solutions, DTMF – Voice – Agent assist, with caller choices broadened."
- Scott Godin, Director of Research and Development, Computer Talk Technology (CTT), Canada
- Steve Pels, Director, Contact Centre Action, Australia
- Tom Smith, Senior manager for contact center solutions product marketing, Verizon, United States
- Brett Feldon, General Manager, EMEA, Salmat, United Kingdom
- Marlon Bowser, Managing Director, HTK, United Kingdom
- Harry Clarke, Business Development Director, CTL, United Kingdom
- Sarah-Jane Heber-Hall, Operations Director, Computertel Ltd., United Kingdom
- Chris Mills, Operations Director, Rewardsco Contact Centres, South Africa
Today's Tip of the Day - Involve Staff
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today we have over 205,000 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'. We were established in 1999.
Published: Friday, November 13, 2009
2020 Buyers Guide Recruitment Products/Services
|2.)||TactiCall Recruitment Services|
TactiCall Recruitment Services
Temporary / Labour Hire / Contingent and Contract Hire
Recruitment Consulting Services
Assessment Centre Design and Facilitation
PH: 07 3831 6333