Article : Streamline Your Facilities Management Process!
To create and maintain an efficient working environment is one of the largest overheads that a company has to bear, and facility management department is a division who assigned to ensure that services are delivered in a way that contributed to productivity of public or staff who utilise a facility, maintain and repair for the efficient and safety operation of a facility and minimise operational life cycle cost of facilities.
In addition facility management department is not only be responsible for funding the planning and fit out but also have to control and maintain the ongoing support and servicing of the space that has been created for the organisation.
In order to keep ongoing support running smoothly while you handling a large volume of facility issues, you need to find a solution which allowing you to operate the facility with maximum efficiency, safety and staff comfort and dramatically reduce costs in the process. Outsourcing is the best solution for current situation, as you might be aware the cost of doing business today has never been an easy reality to face, and competition is becoming tougher and budget is getting tighter.
Outsource process was not much in vogue until a few years back, but times have changed. Today, not only has outsource process become very popular but it has also practically become the norm for businesses. The following are some benefits that you could achieve by outsourcing your facility management process:
- Tighter control provided by a centralised operation and contracted service level;
- Extended hours of operation up to 24/7 ‘live response’;
- Fast speed of answer, as call centre providers can optimise the rostering of staff and incoming traffic through call centre management system;
- Cost Efficiency – reducing staffing cost while maintaining and extending service operation hours;
- No employment hassles – training, recruitment and OH&S are all the responsibility of outsourced partner and
- Continual improvement through benchmarked service levels and having up to date equipment and systems.
As we mentioned above that the outsourced contact centre industry has been growing rapidly, as well as number of suppliers who offer facility management solution so we are in the situation where we have to choose the best one from many. Generally speaking you might know which one the best or not for your business, however you must note following principal components when seeking a qualified provider:
- Proven Experience
- Measurable and Accountable
- Scalable and Flexible
- Disciplined Process Management
Today's Tip of the Day - Proximity To Customers
About Fenny Masudah:
Fenny is a marketing coordinator for Link:Q
Link:Q has over 40 years experience in outsourced contact centre services, directory assistance, call answering and messaging in Australia. With a strong customer base comprising in excess of 5,000 corporate, government and SME clients, Link:Q processes more than 1.7 million calls a month, in addition to millions of messages via e-mail, SMS and pagers.
Published: Sunday, November 14, 2010