Article : Ten Warning Signs That You Need an Automated Workforce Management Solution
Is it time for your contact centre to make the move from spreadsheets or manual methods of forecasting and scheduling to an automated workforce management application? Is your contact centre suffering from any of the below?
- Tedious, Time Consuming Methods » Are you able to deal with all of the necessary data and perform arithmetic operations over and over again, quickly and accurately?
- Hard to Acquire Data » Are you spending a lot of time copying and pasting or manually exporting data from your ACD? Is this activity competing with other obligatory tasks?
- Inability to Track Schedule Adherence » In order to meet service level objectives, your agents must follow their schedules. This is particularly important in small and medium-sized contact centres, where the adherence of a single agent can make a big difference on service levels. Are you having a hard time tracking adherence and thus unable to meet service level goals?
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
2020 '15th annual' Global Contact Center World Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your Center, Strategy, Technology Innovation, People and more into the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL awards program - regarded by many as being like the Olympics for the Contact Center World! Join the best from over 50 nations and compete for the most prestigious awards out there!
Content continues ….
- Unable to Spot Trends » Long-term trends in the forecasting process can have profound effect on the accuracy of the forecast. Are you having difficulty analysing data that spans many weeks and months to spot trends?
- Are you creating Efficient Schedules? » Are you creating schedules that you know will be just ‘ok’? Are you copying schedules from one week to the next to save time with little or no optimisation of those schedules?
- Overstaffing in Skill Routing Environments » If you have multi-skilled agents, the Erlang C function that is central to all manual and spreadsheet-based approaches no longer produces accurate agent requirements. Are your requirements accurate?
- Difficulty Meeting Complex Work Rules » Do you have extended hours of operation or is your centre open more than 5 days a week? If so, do your schedules readily accommodate rules regarding the working time directive, overtime, consecutive days worked, minimum time between shifts and working weekends?
- Problems Meeting Employee Wishes » Are you relying entirely upon fixed schedules even though they may not be optimal for your business or are causing undue hardships for your agents? Is changing the schedule so difficult that you don't even attempt to adjust it, even when you know it's not the best way to staff your centre?
- Over and Under Staffing » Is your centre experiencing periods of over staffing and under staffing in the same day, leading to needless expense and a negative customer experience, revenue and goodwill?
- Communicating Schedules » Do your employees learn about schedule changes by reading about them on a notice board? Does a change in schedule almost always result in a few people remaining uninformed?
Today's Tip of the Day - ACD Considerations
More Editorial From U-WFM
At U-WFM we believe there is an easier way to deploy Workforce Management and make it accessible to all contact centres, regardless of size. We offer our Workforce Management platform as a 100% cloud, OPEX based solution with zero capital outlay and technology hassle. This allows our customers to immediately become more effective, efficient and economic on a pay-as-you-go basis, but still benefit from a premium Workforce Management solution. Our flexible service models allow our customers to gain a real competitive edge by having access to the latest Workforce Management software and experts at the heart of their operations. This has enabled many centres to deliver the optimal service and customer experience which previously they would have been unlikely to budget for or achieve. We deliver the solution directly to where it is needed and only expect to be paid for what you use, when you use it.
Published: Wednesday, May 8, 2019
2020 Buyers Guide Omnichannel
ContactPro empowers agents to efficiently serve customers in today's demanding world of Omni-Channel communication. The state-of-the-art technology solution helps contact centers to leverage their existing Avaya infrastructure while decreasing contact center costs and increasing customer satisfaction.
With a strong focus on Omni-Channel functionality ContactPro defines a new method for integrated traditional voice contacts, emails, fax and documents with modern web and smartphone communication for any WebRTC, chat, assistant browsing and file sharing, online presence, SMS/IM (text) and social media activities. Additionally, the web supervisor functions provide simple reporting and full me...
PH: +1 305 766 3264