Article : The Global Community
Modern telecommunication and the adaptation of VoIP have pushed the boundaries of customer service to a global level. There is no way to tell if the person we are speaking to might actually be thousands of miles away when calling for service or information. But can the multitude of diverse cultures make a difference in the service we receive?
- Greg Beaver, Vice President Customer Services, United States
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Ginger Tidrow, Customer Relations Specialist, FedEx, United States
- Helle McDermott, Customer Care Leader, PerkinElmer, Belgium
- Darleen Witmer, Customer Service Manager, darleen.com, Canada
- Kainat Zehra, Head Customer Care, India
- Penny Phaneuf, Director, Client Services, Top Local Search, United States
- Larry Poyner, Director of Marketing, Uber Results, United States
- Edison Stephen, VP Customer Interaction, Fujitsu, Trinidad and Tobago
- Jerry Farrell, Customer Service Operations Manager, Fresenius Medical Care, United States
- Graham Kingma, Vice President Customer Experience, The Shopping Channel, Canada
- Christine Ashworth, Head of Customer Service, Zendor GSI Commerce, United Kingdom
- Hanz Cubillan, Customer Service Director, Sao Bac Dau Business Solutions Corp., Vietnam
- JoAnna Brandi, President , Return on Happiness, United States
- David Heminsley, Business Owner, Daves World, United Kingdom
- Lissa Millspaugh, Vice President Operations, ChoicePay, United States
- Steven McKenzie, Head of Customer Care, Siemens Australia Ltd, Australia
- Roslyn Cross, Current Student, United States
Today's Tip of the Day - Test Systems
ContactCenterWorld.com – is the website for the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint and supports 200,000 members from enterprises large and small with ideas, information and support tools including best practice awards, conferences and certification. Join today, FREE personal membership available at this link https://www.contactcenterworld.com/register.aspx and start networking and learning best practices. Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices.
Published: Wednesday, September 16, 2009
|Intelenet Global Services|
Intelenet Global Services is an Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) provider delivering contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) services to global clients. The company provide...
Talkdesk Enterprise Contact Center Platform empowers companies to make customer experience a competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily ada...
AssisTT, serving in 20 cities and 25 different centers throughout Turkey with approximately 10 thousand employees, is a customer contact point. It also serves as a strategic companion to many public o...
Infosys BPO is an end-to-end outsourcing services provider. We address your business challenges through our integrated IT and business process outsourcing solutions. We unlock business value by applyi...