Article : Top Tips For Getting Your Staff To Improve Customer Service
We wanted to know from contact center professionals their top tips in regards to getting staff members motivated to provide the best possible customer service. Each tip provides wisdom that can help you find the way to excelling in your service levels.
- a survey by Joss Jalbert, ContactCenterWorld.com
Good supervisory support practices in a team environment are infectious. You’ll reap more and more service improvements for less and less investment."
- Nina Kawalek, CEO, RCCSP Professional Education Alliance, United States
Standardize your processes and get everyone working from the same playbook."
- John Gourdin, Call Center Director, Global Premier Benefits, United States
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Christine Bryant, Contact Centre Manager, Wunderman, United Kingdom
- Pat Webber, Change Manager, Metlife, United Kingdom
- Silvio Stroescu, Head of National Channels, Analytics and Support, Tangerine, Canada
- Richard Blank, Ceo, Costa Rica's Call Center, Costa Rica
- Russell Schmidt, Ceo, Extenda Communications, United States
- Robert Wint, Senior Vice President Marketing, EMEA, Verint, United Kingdom
- Jaime Scott, Head of Global Quality, Capita, United Kingdom
- Todd Baxter, Evp/Coo, Optum, United States
- Steve Shefveland, Ceo, Ashesi Global Services, Inc., United States
- Dan Whelan, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Support, Epicor, United States
Systems can crash, staff strength may be low on any given day, the volume of customer transactions may spike and many other things could go wrong but the structured approach to each situation remains unchanged. This is a key skill that staff need to be taught to avoid situations like staff blanking out for lack of answer, staff regurgitating what was taught to them in their induction training."
- Aditya Bhalla, Practice Head, Innovation Practice, QAI Global Institute, India
- Sue Warner, Call Center - Manager, Southampton Solent University, United Kingdom
- Phil Taylor, Head Of Sales & Service Toronto, Tangerine, Canada
If you act fast, customers are more likely to want to return to you. Even if you don’t get the problem resolved first time the fact that you have contacted the customer to provide them with an update will leave them with a positive experience."
- Jonathan Grant, Ceo, NewVoiceMedia , United Kingdom
- Ronni Marshak, Senior Vice President, Patricia Seybold Group, United States
- Steve Callahan, Practice Development Director, The Nolan Company, United States
Today's Tip of the Day - Recognition
ContactCenterWorld.com – is the website for the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint and supports 200,000 members from enterprises large and small with ideas, information and support tools including best practice awards, conferences and certification. Join today, FREE personal membership available at this link https://www.contactcenterworld.com/register.aspx and start networking and learning best practices. Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices.
Published: Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Cisco provides Unified Customer Contact solutions that extend customer care beyond simple phone transactions and the traditional contact centre to unique content-rich customer centric experiences. The...
|Bright Pattern Inc|
Bright Pattern is an effective cloud contact center software which helps businesses to simplify multichannel service. Bright Pattern’s solution features enterprise-grade architecture that offers n...
Maintaining multi-channel customer support via phone, fax, web and email can be a heavy burden for a company to bear. In addition to maintaining a high quality support system that takes advantage of t...
ConSol bridges the gap between governments, corporations institutions and their stakeholders using technology, facility provides efficient services in exchange of valuable information solutions that i...