Mike Cynar from MAP Communications shares his thoughts on how answering services allow companies to spend less and still kick your butt.
Imagine a customer who has had a busy day, working, picking up the kids from daycare, running errands, grabbing dinner, putting everyone to bed, going to bed themselves…then getting up at 2 am to check on the baby and later being struck –unfairly – by insomnia.
Unable to go back to sleep, the customer decides to call your company, the company she purchased a pair of shoes from. They don’t quite fit, and she has a question about making an exchange. She realizes no one is probably going to answer the phone at this time of night, but she tries calling anyway, because she has nothing else to do.
To her surprise, someone answers the phone. Her questions are answered by a lively person on the other end of the line, who spends some time making friendly conversation before also selling the customer another pair of shoes, a pair of boots, four pairs of boot socks, and a kit to take care of suede.
This customer is going to return to your business over and over again, because of the amazing service she just received. It was easy, it was timely and relevant to her needs, and most importantly – her call for help was answered. Not by an automated message stating that your business was closed. Instead, the call was answered by a lovely, polite person ready to listen and help.
An answering service allows businesses to provide this kind of service to customers. It gives companies the opportunity to be ready and available any time the customer needs to communicate, which puts that company ahead of the competition in customer acquisition and retention. And, at a fraction of the price.
Here are some of the reasons why businesses that use answering services are saving money and kicking butt:
1) Answering services allow businesses to offer great customer service 24 hours a day without the expense of hiring a receptionist, a team of operators, or funding a large call center. You don't have to offer health benefits or a 401K, and you don't have to worry about paid time off, vacation, and sick days. On top of that, you aren't limited to forty hours a week!
2) An answering service not only costs less than paying full-time employees, it can be available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, to service any customer call that comes in. Your business will never miss another call - not from a customer in a different time zone, and not from the night owl who calls at 2 am. Your doors will always be "open," and your customers will never get an answering machine saying, "sorry, we're closed."
3) That means your business can provide the best service, retain customers, and capture sales all day long – sales that could have been missed. A friendly, real person can answer questions, make sales, create appointments, take messages, and anything else your business requires.
4) Having a real voice on the other end of the line is always preferable to automated messages and a maze of numbers for customers to navigate. Often, when a customer hears that automated voice, they look for an alternative right away, just to avoid going through that frustrating process. People enjoy the ease and simplicity of talking to another person, as well as the human connection in general.
5) Another great thing about answering services is that customers don't know they've reached an answering service outside of your actual company. The operators are trained to be fluent in your business needs and can assist customers flawlessly. Your answering service is a really an extension of your company.
If your business deals with customers, an answering service can help put your company ahead of the competition. It can help you spend less, while bringing in more business, and even more importantly, retaining that business.
Published: Wednesday, August 10, 2016
|1.)||Cloud IT Services GmbH|
Dialfire offers you a complete call center solution that is simple and intuitive to use and adapts to your needs. It's completely cloud-based, saving you the hassle of setting up a phone system and installing software. In addition to predictive dialing and call blending of inbound calls, you can create personalized campaigns through an intuitive and easy-to-use interface. Features include automated workflows and full control over the agent screen.
You can see the full list of features here:
Cloudonix’s smart voice calls enable frictionless experiences that drive better customer care and faster sales by merging voice and data into a complete service context. Cloudonix add Cloud capabilities to your existing on premise Call Center enabling your agents to work from anywhere in the world. Security, Privacy and more – rapidly deployed and cost effective without replacing your existing systems or retraining your team.
|3.)||Connectica Solutions, LLC|
PBX On The Cloud
We provide complete Cloud-based PBX/Phone Systems, including predictive and progressive dialers, phone lines in more than 75 countries and low cost international rates.
We specialize in the US and Latin American market.
PH: +1 (346) 444-3555
|4.)||Layer One Technologies|
Layer One Technologies provides information and communication technology (ICT) services to businesses in the greater Charlotte area. Whatever your cabling needs, we have you covered.
PH: (980) 288-4800
Stay in contact quickly and easily with your international offices through Megacall.
Megacall will fulfill all your telecommunication requirements and on top of that go the extra mile and surprise you with new possibilities for your business, speed to action your requests and keeping within your budget.
📞 Virtual Switchboard
🔌 SIP trunk
🔢 Virtual number
📠 Call Center Solutions
PH: +34 952 667 511
Our SNAPsolution – UC and Collaboration tools – can be quickly deployed so you can realize your ROI just as quick. netsapiens offers a comprehensive suite of unified communications (UC) & Contact Center (CC) feature-sets to service providers. Custom-built to provide our partners with unprecedented levels of flexibility, customization, and ease of use.
netsapiens allows you to control your margins in order to improve your ROI. As a provider of a facilities-based solution, you are able to personally choose your origination, termination, hardware costs, etc. to fit your budget. We also allow you to strategically price your product for a maximum return on your investment by charging on a conc...
Build a strong business presence and improve customer relationships!
Offer custom-tailored solutions throughout your sales cycles and customer interactions and assess service levels and control corporate goal achievement through reports and statistics.
Obtain detailed reports based on relevant activity in your contact center, access our quality module to assess calls and performance, apply surveys, develop scripts, record conversations, and more!
Schedule a live demo or request a quote today!
Long Distance and Toll Free Specialists for Contact Centers
Televergence is a facilities based US Nationwide High volume/High Capacity Inbound and Outbound VoIP Carrier for Contact Centers. We specialize in termination (outbound) and origination (toll free and local DID) for the contact center. We have a technical staff that is up to date on the majority of platforms in use today, including asterisk and Vicci dial, as well as many of the currently in use software platforms.
Contact Centers generally see cost reduction and containment when using Televergence as their contact center telecom carrier. Televergence is the only active US VoIP carrier certified by the Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC), which enables our services to qualify for meeting corporations Supplier Diversity Needs.