Article : Why Has Last Year Been A Challenge?
We know that the last few years have been challenging for many businesses, but we wanted to know why in particular it has been so with the Contact Center industry - and who best to ask but industry professionals.
Fox example, a call center that is not prepared to fully leverage the new dynamic of unstructured data that social media can provide about customers can not provide the same high level of service as a provider that does. That higher level of service translates into a better performing center, giving it an additional layer of strength to survive the current downturn. Companies that can incorporate innovative and strategic ways to make every customer contact successful will succeed."
- Chris Tranquill, Group President, Xerox, United States
- Suzanne Pettigrew, Senior Manager, Northern Tel & Telebec, Canada
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Paul Turner, Chief Operating Officer, NewVoiceMedia , United Kingdom
- Lou Krost, VP Workforce Optimization, Chase, United States
- Dr. Hüseyin Gungor, Chief Customer Officer, emotional loyalty, Netherlands
- Jackelene Aquino, Country Human Resource Manager, Concentrix Philippines, Philippines
- Israel Beniaminy, Senior Vice President, Product Strategy, Clicksoftware, Israel
- Ken Reid, Marketing Director, Rostrvm, United Kingdom
The same goes for the deployment of IVR designed merely to deflect calls and "frustrate" customers rather than to assist and serve. Technology is meant to enable and empower, not to replace, the human element in any meaningful interaction.
On a macro level, the challenging economic environment in 2009 resulted in a tightening of belts and closer scrutiny over every expenditure. The contact center industry responded by linking projects and investments to corporate goals and KPIs (key performance indicators), with supporting business justification and hard metrics."
- Colette Yee, Director of Strategic Marketing, Genesys, United States
- Reid Houser, Vice President, Sitel US, United States
- Dru Phelps, 4D Value Partner, in private practice, United States
- Teresa Sinel, Director of Brand Ambassador Relations, VIPdesk Connect, United States
- Jennifer McLeod, VP of Business Development, Teleperformance Canada, Canada
Today's Tip of the Day - Faxes Into Your Contact Center
ContactCenterWorld is The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices. Today we have over 205,000 corporate 'individual' members have joined the association's website 'ContactCenterWorld.com'. We were established in 1999.
Published: Tuesday, February 2, 2010