Event : 2017 Best Global Contact Center Practices
The event includes the following tracks:
- How to Run a World Class Contact Center
- Leadership and Team Management best practices
- Social Media Management and the role of the contact center
- Campaign Management - sales / direct response / outbound programs for top performance
- Technology - innovation and solutions that are developed internally
- Customer Engagement - Improve your service and increase profits
- Supporting the Center for Success - HR, Workforce Planning, IT - how these professionals support the center and how to get more from your teams
- Outsourcing Partnerships
- Help Desks - how they run, how to be a top performer
- Training in Contact Centers - whats the best ways to engage your staff
- Employee Engagement - how to engage staff, motivate and inspire them
- Home / remote Agents - how to set up programs and run them successfully
... a full program designed to help any contact center professional learn more and become more valuable to their company!
- You get to network with the best in the region
- You have access to all conference slides from days you attend
- You have a ready made network you are connected to online after the event
- You will literally walk away with hundreds of new, refreshing ideas from the best in the region!
and remember this is the contact center world's most highly rated event - a whopping 98% of delegates say they would recommend it!
Who Should Attend?
- VP's, Directors, Senior Managers
involved in running or strategy for contact centers and or customer service
- HR Personnel, Workforce Managers, IT Managers
looking for best practices!
- Supervisors/team managers
and even rising stars in your contact center!
who advise business on contact centers and customer engagement
- Hardware / Software and Service Providers
wishing to learn current trends and challenges
... Anyone who either runs, sells to or supports contact center / customer service operations.
Today's Tip of the Day - Transformation
Published: Friday, June 30, 2017
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
|PT. Personel Alih daya|
PT Personel Alih Daya (known as Persada) is one of the Leading Contact Center Outsourcers in Indonesia. Persada was established at April 2006. Persada scope of services including Inbound, Outbound, Ou...
Talkdesk Enterprise Contact Center Platform empowers companies to make customer experience a competitive advantage. With enterprise-class performance and consumer-like ease of use, Talkdesk easily ada...
EXL is a provider of offshore business process outsourcing solutions to the Global 1000.