Executive Interview : 15 Thoughts On Representing Your Company's Brand Through Front End Service
ContactCenterWorld.com sought out some of its members to find out if they believe there is a correlation between the service you receive as a consumer and your loyalty to the supplier? The answers really help you see how your front end staff do represent the company and it's brand.
- Larry Hefling, SVP Operations Planning & Strategy, Sitel US, United States
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Tricia Asuncion, Director of Business Development, Advantage Communications, Canada
- Jim Gallagher, Vice President of Sales, The Results Companies, United States
- Farhan Majeed, Client Relationship Agent, Idea Route, Pakistan
- Gibson Peters, VP-Operations, EyeMed Vision Care, United States
- Richard Blank, Ceo, Costa Rica's Call Center, Costa Rica
- Annie Desautels, Director, Desjardins, Canada
- Mike Gilpatrick, Owner, MSG Management Consulting, United States
Today's Tip of the Day - Experiment
Published: Monday, November 9, 2015
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, DBA TM, is a integrated solutions provider in Malaysia, and one of Asia's leading communications companies, with a market capitalisation of RM13.9 billion and a workforce of 2...
Telstra Incorporated is a global provider of advanced communications services to multinational corporations.
Saudi Telecom Group is a Saudi Arabia-based telecommunications company that offers landline, mobile and internet services.
|Telkom South Africa|
Telkom SA SOC Ltd. is a wireline and wireless telecommunications provider in South Africa, and operating in more than 38 countries across the African continent. Telkom is a semi-privatised, 39% state-...