Executive Interview : Contact Center Industry Executives Look Back at 2017 & The Challenges We Faced
We asked members about the past year and their thoughts about the new year. This question was: In your opinion, what has been the greatest challenge the contact center industry has faced in the last 12 months?
Read what some of them told us!
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Jim Iyoob, Chief Customer Officer, Etech Global Services, United States
- Michael Mills, Senior Vice President, Global Sales Contact Center, CGS, United States
- Derek Finch, Senior Consultant, Self employed, Australia
- Sharon Melamed, Managing Director, Matchboard, Australia
- Anand Subramaniam, SVP Marketing, eGain Corporation, United States
- Stephen Mak, Assistant Sales Manager, HKT, Hong Kong
- Ben Juson, Managing Director, A78 Solutions, Philippines
- John Irey, Principal Consultant, Mindsight, United States
Today's Tip of the Day - Consider The Cell Phone User!
Published: Monday, January 29, 2018
Saudi Telecom Group is a Saudi Arabia-based telecommunications company that offers landline, mobile and internet services.
Telekom Malaysia Berhad, DBA TM, is a integrated solutions provider in Malaysia, and one of Asia's leading communications companies, with a market capitalisation of RM13.9 billion and a workforce of 2...
Established in 1994 to operate in the Turkish mobile telecommunications sector, Vodafone Group became a mobile operator under the name Vodafone Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. on May 24, 2006. Now the second la...
Recognized as a worldwide provider of IP-based communications services to businesses, AT&T is also a provider of wireless, high speed Internet access, Wi-Fi, local and long distance voice, and directo...