Executive Interview : Executives Share Stories of Great Customer Service Experiences
We asked Executives to share a great story of service they received when contacting a contact center in the past year.
- Michael Mills, Senior Vice President, Global Sales Contact Center, CGS, United States
- Jacque Lim, Head of Assistance and Medical Services Singapore, International SOS, Singapore
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Stephen Mak, Assistant Sales Manager, HKT, Hong Kong
- John Irey, Principal Consultant, Mindsight, United States
- Esther Dokuwaa Ofosuhene, Head, Customer Experience, Vodafone Ghana, Ghana
- Dick Bucci, Communications - Consultant, Pelorus Associates, United States
- Eli Federman, Founder and Lead Consultant, Customer Service Simplified, Canada
Today's Tip of the Day - Don't Assume Your Forecasting System Always Knows Best!
Published: Monday, May 27, 2019
AssisTT, serving in 20 cities and 25 different centers throughout Turkey with approximately 10 thousand employees, is a customer contact point. It also serves as a strategic companion to many public o...
TELUS International - a global contact center outsourcing, BPO and ITO company with delivery centers around the world, including in Canada, the United States, Central America, Europe and Asia. TELUS I...
We are a global outsourcing provider of customer experience management with 150 offices across 25 countries and more than 75,000 associates speaking 48 languages. Our contact center associates deliv...
Recognized as a worldwide provider of IP-based communications services to businesses, AT&T is also a provider of wireless, high speed Internet access, Wi-Fi, local and long distance voice, and directo...