Executive Interview : Impact of "External Events" on Your Company and How Have You Adapted Your Business?
We asked Executives, What impact have "external events" had on your company, and how have you adapted your business?
- Dick Bucci, Communications - Consultant, Pelorus Associates, United States
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
We also continue to evolve our solutions to be compliant with industry regulations, including GDPR, a hot topic these days."
- Anand Subramaniam, SVP Marketing, eGain Corporation, United States
- Stephen Mak, Assistant Sales Manager, HKT, Hong Kong
- Michael Mills, Senior Vice President, Global Sales Contact Center, CGS, United States
- Jim Iyoob, Chief Customer Officer, Etech Global Services, United States
- Eli Federman, Founder and Lead Consultant, Customer Service Simplified, Canada
- Sharon Melamed, Managing Director, Matchboard, Australia
Today's Tip of the Day - Sporting Occasions
Published: Thursday, May 23, 2019
|Hinduja Global Solutions Ltd.|
A global provider in business process management (BPM) and optimising the customer experience lifecycle, HGS is helping to make its clients more competitive every day. HGS combines technology-powered ...
At Alorica, we only do one thing – we make lives better. How? By creating insanely great experiences for customers — online, on the phone and through social media. From acquisition and sales to custom...
AssisTT, serving in 20 cities and 25 different centers throughout Turkey with approximately 10 thousand employees, is a customer contact point. It also serves as a strategic companion to many public o...
Telecontact - is an outsourcing contact center. Telecontact started it's operations in 1999 among first outsourcing call centers in Russia. Now the company operates a distributed contact center sys...