Executive Interview : We Asked Members Who Run Centers How Have You Adapted To Manage the Covid-19 Pandemic?
If you operate a contact center how have you adapted to manage the pandemic?
Contact Center Agent
"Protect your employees!
- We can start to draw a plan and executing the plan to support and to protect our employees that is consistent in our government and company's conservative and protection policies.
Set up a functional response team.
- Create a response team and choose a higher rank person to report it directly to company CEO
Set-up a strict ground rules
- set-up a strict rule and apply it to all member of the staff to prevent strain transmission inside the company building."
PT Pertamina (Persero) has now journeyed with over six decades of experience in the energy industry. Pertamina continues to work hard in building the nation through strengthening its commitment in the... (read more)
"We have BCP’s in place that allow us to utilise space in our outsourced partners as well as in house, as well in some cases additional contact centre space not currently utilised"
Chefe de Equipa Back Office
"At this moment we have DGS directions as well as internal prevention measures that we have to follow, for example:
- Inform direct management and proceed to the isolation area;
- Contact 24 Health Line - 808 24 24 24;
- SNS talks to work and identifies whether it is a suspected case or not."
ManpowerGroup is an American multinational human resource consulting firm headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. Manpower provides recruitment and assessment, training and development, career man... (read more)
Manager, Product Support & Training
"All of our employees are equipped with laptops and while it's not something we've ever instituted before, are capable of working from home. Internally, we've bumped up the messaging around staying home if you're unwell and how to reduce the spread of germs in the workplace. (Hand washing/sanitizing, sneeze/cough into your arm or elbow, not your hand, etc)"
We are a Canadian agriculture software company, offering record-keeping software that is solid, simple and built for the farm.
Cathay United Bank
"We cope with pandemic influence on our customer service from three different angles, space management and backup, employee management and backup, and system support.
1. Space backup: CUB’s customer center has 5 offices located at three different sites.
2. Space segmentation: The spaces in 5 offices has been divided into different blocks and fixed traffic flows. Such measure can lower the chance of cross infection and complete shutdown due to an office outbreak.
3. Employee backup: Employees in our customer center are equipped with multiple skillsets so that we can adjust our working group according to different situations or assign members to support coworkers in other offices.
4. Intelligent customer service resources: Our intelligent customer service, a virtual customer assistant, can cover more than 90% of the center’s operation. If the pandemic severely influences our workforce, our intelligent customer service is still able to cope with a majority of problems.
5. Work from home: Our intelligent customer service will be the front-line to handle customers’ problems. If those questions can’t be addressed by the system, our quarantined CSRs are still able to take over the job."
We are a small Call Center located in the coast of Honduras, Central America, near to Bay Island, with vast experiences in Sales, marketing, lead Generation, Real State, Surveys and Medical interpreta... (read more)
Service Desk Director
"We currently have a provision that we can employ where our agents will be supplied IP phones and the phone system can direct calls to them so they can work remotely while they connect via our company's VPN. It has not been employed yet as we're waiting on direction from governmental authorities."
Managed Service Provider
At Spotless, our customers are at the heart of everything we do. Our purpose is to create and sustain the modern environment by building trusted relationships with our customers. Our promise is to wor... (read more)
"Avoid contact with persons such as shaking hands, hugging, and also always washing my hands using soap and water."
Vonage (NYSE: VG) is a provider of communications services connecting individuals through broadband devices worldwide. Our technology serves approximately 2.4 million subscribers. We provide communica... (read more)
TTEC (NASDAQ: TTEC) is a global customer experience company that designs, builds and operates captivating omnichannel customer experiences on behalf of the world's most innovative brands. Founded in 1... (read more)
InterGlobal Management Group
"Our delivery centres are in Kenya and South Africa with no impact to date as cases in Africa negligible so far"
Directorate General of Treasury is a part of Ministry of Finance of the Republic of Indonesia.
Media Consultancy, PR, Advertising & BPO. A multidisciplinary Service Provider expanding internationally. Integrated with International Federation of Journalists, Press foundation of Pakistan and Paki... (read more)
Chief Strategy Officer
"Promoted automated service; artificial intelligence robot solution; home agent solution.
Issue COVID-19 precautionary and preventive guidelines to all staff; supply employee necessary protection items such as protective mask, disinfectant alcohol, hand sanitizer, etc. Strengthen communication with employees to comfort staff concern on the pandemic and eliminate untrue rumour."
Founded in 1997 and headquartered in Shanghai, 800 TeleServices is a North Asia Pacific anchored outsourced contact center service bureau with operation centers in Shanghai, Kun Shan, Guangzhou, Chong... (read more)
Today's Tip of the Day - What Do You Need?
Published: Thursday, March 19, 2020
2020 Buyers Guide Computer Telephony Integration
NovelVox CTI Connector
NextGen Cisco Finesse, Genesys & Avaya Embedded CTI Connectors for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Zendesk & more.
PH: (+1) 301 202 3672
Upcoming EventsSubmit Event