Executive Interview : What Does 2019 Hold for the Contact Center Industry?
We asked Executives, what do you think 2019 holds for the industry? (good or bad and where/how etc)
- Irine Lopez, Director, ILO Simple Solutions Sdn Bhd, Malaysia
- Sharon Melamed, Managing Director, Matchboard, Australia
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
- Jeff Epstein, VP Product Marketing and Communications, Comm100 Network Corporation, Canada
- Shirley Hung, Vice President, Everest Group, United States
- Allan Fromm, President, AnSer Services, United States
- Kimber Houlne, CEO, Working Solutions, United States
Today's Tip of the Day - Don’t Hide Behind A Tape Player!
Published: Thursday, June 6, 2019
AssisTT, serving in 20 cities and 25 different centers throughout Turkey with approximately 10 thousand employees, is a customer contact point. It also serves as a strategic companion to many public o...
|Intelenet Global Services|
Intelenet Global Services is an Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) provider delivering contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) services to global clients. The company provide...
|REACH for Telecom|
Reach is a Palestinian contact center for outsource telecommunications. Established in 2009, Reach is a member of PALTEL companies, offering performance-driven services, through multi-communication ch...
At Alorica, we only do one thing – we make lives better. How? By creating insanely great experiences for customers — online, on the phone and through social media. From acquisition and sales to custom...