CallMiner, a provider of speech and customer engagement interaction analytics, released a new research study – Customer Experience Insights from the Pandemic: Brand Performance, Consumer Preferences and Lessons Learned. The study uncovers how brands responded to the pandemic, the ongoing impact on customer preferences and behavior, and how organizations can leverage newly gained insights to deliver exceptional customer experience now and going forward. CallMiner surveyed more than 2,000 consumers in June 2020.
"We set out to discover how brands performed during the pandemic and uncovered much more, including a growing demand for human-to-human connection and service," said Eric Williamson, chief marketing officer at CallMiner. "Our research found that 77% of consumers called customer support despite warnings of long wait times and encouragement from brands to use self-service channels. Fifty two percent said they used the phone for customer service more than usual during the pandemic, preferring it over social media and self-service options."
....NOTE - content continues below this message
INVITATIONWe invite you and your colleagues to join us online as we take the highest rated industry conference online - join us and the elite in the industry at the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices Conferences!
>>>>> FIND OUT MORE: HERE
Select highlights of the study include:
- Brands struggled to meet consumer needs. Most organizations failed to monitor and adapt to new customer inquiries, requests and desires. Nearly 40% of respondents said 75-100% of their calls mentioned coronavirus, yet 30% said agents were only "somewhat" able to answer their coronavirus-related questions or concerns with accuracy and credibility.
- Customers value speed, empathy and flexibility. The top three customer service qualities that consumers value during the pandemic are speed to resolution, empathy and flexibility, and the ability of agents to answer questions quickly.
- Remote contact centers caused internal and external challenges. Sixty-nine percent of respondents were aware that most call center agents were working from home. Sixty percent encountered issues with at-home agents, including delays to information, noise and disruptions, the inability to process certain requests, and abrupt hang-ups or failed transfers.
- Connecting emotionally is key to brand differentiation. Of the customers that switched providers during the pandemic, nearly 45% said they would have stayed if brands delivered a better customer experience or connected with them on a human level.
- CallMiner found that consumers who recently switched providers contacted customer service more often throughout the pandemic than those who didn’t switch, and 80% of consumers said they will stay loyal to the brands that provided great customer experience during the pandemic.
"Extracting and operationalizing consumer insights is especially critical during times of crisis, when preferences and needs change rapidly. Brands must empower customer service agents with the intelligence they need to respond and connect emotionally with customers, and leverage insights from interactions to proactively address concerns and improve the customer experience," said Paul Bernard, CEO of CallMiner.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
CallMiner is a provider of enterprise speech analytics. CallMiner believes that resolution is the fundamental driver of positive customer experiences. With the tagline “Listen to Your Customers, Improve Your Business” our goal is to help companies automate the overwhelming process of extracting insight from phone calls, chats, emails and social media to dramatically improve customer service and sales, reduce the cost of service delivery, mitigate risk, and identify areas for process and product improvement. Highlighted by multiple customer achievement awards, including six Speech Technology awards in the past four years, CallMiner has consistently ranked number one in customer satisfaction, including surveys conducted by DMG Consulting and Ovum.
Published: Tuesday, August 4, 2020
Zoho CRM Suite
Zoho CRM is a world leading cloud based customer relationship management suite covering all CRM functionalities a modern company needs :
- Multi Channel Lead Management
- Sales Force Automation
- Quotation & Order Management
- Full 'Lead to Order' process
- After Sales Services
- Social Media Management
- Mass E-mailing & Marketing Automation
& several other capabilities
eGain Solve™ is the industry’s leading cloud solution for omnichannel customer service and engagement. As the industry’s only unified customer engagement and knowledge management software suite, eGain Solve helps businesses design and deliver smart, connected customer journeys across social, mobile, web, and contact centers. The suite consists of modular, best-of-breed applications built on a unique customer engagement hub platform, eGain CEH™ Platform, that combines 360-degree customer context, intelligent process guidance, and actionable knowledge to enhance every customer interaction. The web-services-based architecture of the platform enables rapid innovation and extension of customer engagement capabilities.
Creatio(formerly bpm'online) Process-driven unified CRM
Unified Marketing, Sales, Service CRM built on a business process management (BPM) platform. Award winning CRM .Recognised by Gartner, Forrester, OVUM, Nucleus research as leading marketing automation, sales automation, customer engagement, business process automation and dynamic case management software.
A new process-driven CRM and not the traditional CRM type.
NetHunt CRM blends entirely with Gmail, placing the full-featured CRM right next to your emails. Everything you need is now available in Gmail inbox: customer profiles, deals and opportunities, data filters and views, team collaboration, email tracking, bulk email campaigns, and much more! Simple setup process, intuitive UI, and personal guidance of customer success allow quick integration.
- one-click lead capturing;
- pipeline and deals stage management;
- unmatched integration with G Suite apps;
- integration with Linkedin and other apps via Zapier;
- automated contact sync;
- bulk email campaigns, open and clicks tracking;
- dashboard, performance reporting, and tasks;
- full customisation.
A complete contact centre technology offering including a flexible and highly configurable CRM solution which can be multi-tenanted, relational and visually configured. CRM entities are fully embedded in a sophisticated dynamic call scripting drag & drop solution which allows for complex process flows and integration to external systems for the delivery of an integrated intelligent agent desktop solution. The solution can be integrated to telephony for both inbound and outbound using the Noetica Voice Platform which is a fully featured contact centre telephony platform.
PH: +44 345 0181 070
Trendzact’s CRM case management platform specializes in contact engagement centers with complex workflows or integrations. Our features, full customization, scalability, native on-demand AI and flat-fee pricing sets us apart from the competition.