News : Cisco Honours Top Performing Partners at its UAE Partner Summit
Dubai, UAE, May 28, 2016 -- Cisco presented twenty awards to its top performing partners in the UAE in recognition for their outstanding performance in 2015 across several categories. The gala awards ceremony held at The Ritz – Carlton, Dubai was attended by more than 200 delegates from the Cisco channel partner community.
"Our UAE Partner Summit 2016 was a tremendous success with partners attending in huge numbers. Our global and local executives had a chance to meet and interact with partners and share our partner strategy for accelerating profitable growth together," said Mike Weston, Vice President, Cisco Middle East. "We also recognized the amazing achievements of our UAE partners who have demonstrated their success by moving quickly, adapting to new opportunities and driving customer success in new and impactful ways."
Frida Kleimert, Head of Channel and Commercial Sales, Cisco UAE added, "These awards are designed to recognize best-in-class business practices and are presented to outstanding channel partners who have demonstrated innovative practices, architecture-led approach successes, and strategic business outcome-focused programs and sales approaches to seize new opportunities. The recipient partners have demonstrated excellence in their respective categories and it is a privilege to work closely with them towards providing even greater value to our customers."
GO FOR GOLD AND REPRESENT YOUR NATION!
The 2018 13th annual Top Ranking Performers Global Awards are open until 31st Dec 2017
Awards for all levels of staff and a fantastic range of corporate awards for contact centers! Click on the banner for details!
The list of Middle East winners at the Cisco UAE Partner Summit 2016 includes:
1. Enterprise Networks Partner of the Year: Gulf Business Machine
2. Security Partner of the Year: Dark Matter
3. Collaboration Partner of the Year: NABS Integrated Technical Services LLC
4. Data Center Partner of the Year: Cell Information Technology
5. Cloud & Managed Services Partner of the Year: BIOS ME – CloudHPT
6. Service Provider Architecture Partner of the Year: Emircom
7. Solution Innovation Partner of the Year: CDW
8. Enterprise Partner of the Year: Smart World LLC
9. Public Sector Partner of the Year: Emircom
10. Commercial Partner of the Year: Alpha Data LLC
11. Small Business Partner of the Year: Newtrend Computer Networks LLC
12. Services Partner of the Year: Gulf Business Machines
13. Distribution Partner of the Year: Comstor
14. Learning Partner of the Year: Fast Lane
15. Marketing Partner of the Year: Alpha Data LLC
16. Emerging Partner of the Year: MDS CPT
17. Tier 2 Partner of the Year: Intertec Systems LLC
18. Tier 2 Services Partner of the Year: Computer Network Systems
19. Vertical Partner of the Year: Etisalat
20. Partner of the Year: Gulf Business Machines
The Cisco UAE Partner Summit 2016 brought together top partners from around the country to celebrate their success and chart out future strategies.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Do You Divert Calls Between Offices?
More Editorial From Cisco
Cisco provides Unified Customer Contact solutions that extend customer care beyond simple phone transactions and the traditional contact centre to unique content-rich customer centric experiences. These solutions let you uniquely personalize communication with individual customers through a variety of media including voice, Web, e-mail, and video.
Published: Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
Altitude Software is a privately-owned, independent company, and a technology provider in contact center solutions, with its Unified Customer Interaction(uCI) product line. Founded in 1993, Altitude S...
Maintaining multi-channel customer support via phone, fax, web and email can be a heavy burden for a company to bear. In addition to maintaining a high quality support system that takes advantage of t...
ConSol Limited is a provider of Contact Centre services, Customer Management Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the Information Communication Industry in West Africa. ConSol bridges t...