#contactcenterworld, @nexttelecom, @vodafonegroup
Sydney, NSW, Australia, Mar, 2022 -- Comms Group Limited (ASX:CCG) ("Comms Group" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that it has signed a significant global agreement to provide key unified communications and related telecommunications services to international telco provider Vodafone Global Enterprise (Vodafone) – the global enterprise division of Vodafone Business and the Vodafone Group PLC.
• Comms Group has entered into a global supply agreement ("agreement") with Vodafone to supply key wholesale telecommunications services to its customers across Comms Group’s global network.
• Services to be provided include Microsoft Teams calling (direct routing) services, SIP trunking services, value added services (including but not limited to call recording, call reporting, contact centre, teams to text messaging/SMS integration) and hardware-based voice solutions. The Company will also be providing professional support services to Vodafone.
• Initially, the agreement will require an investment in mobilisation costs, staff deployment and contract establishment related costs which is likely to have a negative impact on overall EBITDA in the first year of the agreement.
• The agreement is for an initial term of 3 years and then renewable annually. Vodafone may cancel the agreement for convenience on 6 months’ notice and Comms Group may cancel the agreement for convenience on 18 months’ notice.
Comms Group will immediately mobilise staff and resources and commence infrastructure and systems enhancements to support Vodafone. This includes:
• Additional sales and operations resources to support the Vodafone contract internationally including the Northern Hemisphere.
• Upgrades and enhancements, where required, to network and internal operational support systems.
Peter McGrath, Comms Group’s CEO and Managing Director stated "We are extremely delighted to partner with Vodafone Global Enterprise to support Vodafone’s moves into offering the very best teams calling unified communications experience globally with extensive coverage to service the world’s largest enterprises. We have a close and growing relationship with Vodafone and are pleased to be able to work alongside them providing the latest generation unified communications services across the globe."
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
About Next Telecom:
Next Telecom is an Australian based supplier of Cloud Contact Centre solutions including Contact Centre for Teams solutions with Call Recording and reporting. We provide the technology that keeps Contact Centres online including fully redundant data solutions.
Established in 1994 to operate in the Turkish mobile telecommunications sector, Vodafone Group became a mobile operator under the name Vodafone Telekomünikasyon A.Ş. on May 24, 2006. Now the second largest mobile operator in Turkey, Vodafone has 18,000,000 subscribers. As England's first GSM carrier, Vodafone made the first mobile phone call on Jan. 1 1985. Vodafone Group Plc is the world's leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific and the United States through the Company's subsidiary undertakings.
Published: Thursday, March 17, 2022
Happitu is your customer support team’s personal coach. It guides your team through every interaction with custom workflows, responsive scripting, and dynamic help topics. As a result, Happitu slashes training time, delivers higher resolution rates, and reduces handle times.
Documentation in Happitu is automated, detailed, and consistent. Go beyond handle times and service levels with the rich insights of Happitu – from granular interaction data to aggregate data and trends – you get the complete CX journey!
We intentionally built the Happitu Workflow Designer with your customer support team in mind. Using our intuitive tools that provide quick and safe iteration, you eliminate the...
VADS Training Center
PT VADS Indonesia as a Learning Center provides trainers, modules, development programs for individuals and teams. VADS Indonesia owns a vast curriculum for training provided by local trainers with flexible training locations that can be arranged at the client's place or PT VADS Learning Center. VADS Provide knowledge process, transformation consultancy, customer service training, leadership training, interpersonal development, and training for trainers.
- Customizable training by experienced trainers
- Increase motivation and engagement
- Improves customer service skills and knowledge
|Service Quality Institute
Customer Service Training Programs
We have over 20 customer service training programs you can use on-site. With our technology, we eliminate 95% of all travel expenses for participants and trainers. The design of our programs reduces the training time by 80% which is the most expensive part of training and we eliminate the need for professional trainers and facilitators.