News : ContactCenterWorld.com Announces 2015 Industry Champions
Singapore, London and Orlando – ContactCenterWorld.com – the Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices has announced the winners of the prestigious 2015 Industry Champion Award. This award is based on feedback given by industry peers of the nominees and excludes co-workers and family/friends.
The winners for 2015 are as follows:
- Nathalya Wani Sabu of PT Bank Central Asia representing Indonesia
- Yunus Mucaz of Sigorta Ofisi representing Turkey
- Asad Amjad Butt of PTML-Ufone representing Pakistan
- Sanjay Mehta of Teleperformance representing India
- Mahmud Bin Alam of DHL Express BD representing Bangladesh
- Ladislau Álvares Batalha of Contax representing Brazil
- Saravanan Belusami of VADS Business Process representing Malaysia
- Vladimira Rosendorfova of CEZ Group representing Czech Republic
- John Stavrakis of TAL representing Australia
- Rafal Jarosz of KlinikaCallCenter representing Poland
- Serene Ng of StarHub representing Singapore
Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com added "Every year we invite members to nominate industry peers and we look for those who receive the most comments and recommendations from their peers. These Champions all received substantial numbers of votes and we congratulate them for helping grow and promote our amazing Industry.
Today's Tip of the Day - E-mail Management
About Raj Wadhwani:
After leaving Kings College in London with a degree in Physics, Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com, spent his early years in a sales & marketing role with market leaders such as Unilever & Lafarge. In 1996 he set up his own call center consultancy & training company. Over the next 3 years his company won awards for customer care, he trained hundreds of managers from major corporations on how to manage their call centers and advised corporations on strategy & performance management. In 1999 he set up CallCenterWorld.com and changed the name to ContactCenterWorld.com in 2001
ContactCenterWorld.com – is the website for the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint and supports 145,000 members from enterprises large and small with ideas, information and support tools including best practice awards, conferences and certification. Join today, FREE personal membership available at this link http://www.contactcenterworld.com/register.aspx and start networking and learning best practices. Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices.
Published: Tuesday, June 30, 2015