News : ContactCenterWorld.com announces winners of the 2017 AMERICAS Top Ranking Performers Conference and Awards.
Orlando, FL – United Kingdom, June 29, 2017 – ContactCenterWorld.com, the world’s largest contact center and customer engagement association, successfully concluded its 12th AMERICAS Top Ranking Performers Conference and Awards in Orlando, FL last week. The event hosted some of the leading names in the contact center industry and successfully showcased the best practices and stellar achievements of participating finalists.
Recognizing achievements in customer service and innovative approaches within contact centers, the 2017 AMERICAS Top Ranking Performers Conference and Awards are part of a leading series of global events hosted by ContactCenterWorld.com and is the only global platform where the contact center industry converges to share best practices, network with industry professionals and get access to the people, content, case studies and innovative ideas
The conference highlighted the industry’s commitment to continuous improvement and offered competing companies and delegates a unique opportunity to sit in on presentations by industry peers and competitors from the AMERICAS region. Delegates could rate the Top Ranking Performers finalists on their presentations, thereby contributing to the rigorous and unbiased judging process.
The conference concluded with the 12th Annual AMERICAS Awards Gala Dinner. With more than 1500 entries annually across the 3 participating regions, the awards program is regarded as one of the most prestigious event amongst leading industry professionals.
Sharing his views on the 2017 AMERICAS Top Ranking Performers Conference and Awards Program, Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com said "The 2017 Top Ranking Performers Award Winners for the region are simply stellar. These are the men and women who make the industry great. They are passionate and full of ideas and our platform brings this out in all of them. Every presentation included fantastic tips for the contact center manager and executive and like everyone attending, I was inspired. Our congratulations go out to all winners and everyone who participated. The AMERICA Gold Award winners will join more than 25 nations at the 2017 Global Best Practice Conference and Awards set to take place in London this coming October. www.ContactCenterWorld.com/world
Several special awards were also presented including the coveted DREAM Team Award presented to Mass Mutual for its commitment to investing in People. Industry Champion Awards were presented to RIA Financial (el Salvador) and Arise Virtual Solutions (Canada & USA). In addition, industry leading RealPage won three TopPlace2Work Awards for top ratings in the TopPlace2Work Employee Engagement Program.
The 2017 AMERICAS Top Ranking Performers Gold Award Winners are:
- Optum (United States) for Best Community Spirit (Inhouse)
- Optum (United States) for Best Contact Center (Inhouse)
- Web.Com, Inc (United States) for Best Contact Center (Inhouse)
- Club Auto RSA (Canada) for Best Contact Center (Outsourced)
- ListenTrust (United States) for Best Contact Center (Outsourced)
- MassMutual (United States) for Best Help Desk (Inhouse)
- Club Auto RSA (Canada) for Best Help Desk (Outsourced)
- Optum (United States) for Best Home / Remote Agent Program (Inhouse)
- Ria Financial Services Inc. (United States) for Best In Customer Service (Inhouse)
- Club Auto RSA (Canada) for Best In Customer Service (Outsourced)
- HGS, Lisle, Illinois (United States) & Jarden Consumer Solutions (United States) for Best Outsourcing Partnership (Outsourced)
- Scivantage (United States) for Best Technology Innovation - Internal Solution (Inhouse)
- Club Auto RSA (Canada) for Best Technology Innovation - Internal Solution (Outsourced)
- Scivantage (United States) for Best use of Self-service Technology (Inhouse)
- Hinduja Global Solutions USA (United States) for Best use of Self-service Technology (Outsourced)
- Cisco (United States) for Best use of Social Media in the Contact Center (Inhouse)
- Mark Littlejohn of MassMutual (United States) for Best Analyst (Inhouse)
- William Fugette of Agero (United States) for Best Contact Center Executive / Director (Inhouse)
- Kendal Toler of MassMutual (United States) for Best Contact Center Operational Manager (Inhouse)
- Guadalupe Félix Gutiérrez of ListenTrust (United States) for Best Contact Center Sales Professional (Outsourced)
- Duke Pycko of MassMutual (United States) for Best Contact Center Support Professional - IT (Inhouse)
- Jeff Desrochers of MassMutual (United States) for Best Customer Service Professional (Inhouse)
Click on the following links to find out more about ContactCenterWorld.com’s Global Conference and Awards Programs:
Today's Tip of the Day - Don’t Just Record Your Agents
About Raj Wadhwani:
After leaving Kings College in London with a degree in Physics, Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com, spent his early years in a sales & marketing role with market leaders such as Unilever & Lafarge. In 1996 he set up his own call center consultancy & training company. Over the next 3 years his company won awards for customer care, he trained hundreds of managers from major corporations on how to manage their call centers and advised corporations on strategy & performance management. In 1999 he set up CallCenterWorld.com and changed the name to ContactCenterWorld.com in 2001
ContactCenterWorld.com – is the website for the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint and supports 190,000 members from enterprises large and small with ideas, information and support tools including best practice awards, conferences and certification. Join today, FREE personal membership available at this link https://www.contactcenterworld.com/register.aspx and start networking and learning best practices. Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices.
Published: Friday, June 30, 2017
|PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia|
Telkom Group is the only state-owned telecommunications enterprise as well as telecommunications and network service providers in Indonesia. Telkom Group serves millions of customers throughout Indone...
Recognized as a worldwide provider of IP-based communications services to businesses, AT&T is also a provider of wireless, high speed Internet access, Wi-Fi, local and long distance voice, and directo...
|Tower Bersama Group|
PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure Tbk ("TBIG") is the holding company of the Tower Bersama Group. TBIG was established in 2004 and was listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange on October 26, 2010. Towe...
HKT is Hong Kong's premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and...