News : DEWA Launches 8 Initiatives to Boost Customer Happiness
Dubai, UAE, Oct 14, 2015 -- Dubai Electricity and Water Authority (DEWA) has launched a package of eight initiatives named 'Your Happiness Is Our Priority' to spread happiness among customers and partners by providing innovative and efficient smart services.
This supports the directives of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to improve government services to the highest international standards, and the vision of Government of Dubai to make Dubai the happiest city in the world, and in accordance with DEWA's vision to be a sustainable innovative world-class utility.
"DEWA is actively implementing the 'Smart City' initiative to transform Dubai into the smartest city in the world in three years through 100 initiatives and 1,000 smart services. DEWA's 'Your Happiness Is Our Priority' initiative reflects its tireless efforts to simplify and speed up procedures, and provide quality services according to the highest international standards," said HE Saeed Mohammed Al Tayer, MD & CEO, DEWA.
"In accordance with the directives of HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to reduce the number of visitors to government departments by 80% by 2018, DEWA is incorporating the Happiness Factor in the its main strategy by offering innovative channels that enable customers to complete their transactions anytime, anywhere," added Al Tayer.
....NOTE - content continues below this message
SPONSOR MESSAGE: INVITATION!
We invite you and your colleagues to take a couple of days out of your busy schedule to join us and the elite in the industry to listen to the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices.
Your Happiness Is Our Priority' includes eight initiatives:
- The first initiative, Takamul, is an integrated initiative between DEWA and Real Estate Regulatory Agency (RERA) that allows a customer to instantly request DEWA service connections at RERA-authorised offices after registration of rental contracts.
- The second is Fawran, A fast service for connecting or disconnecting electricity and water instantly through smart meters.
- The third, Shura, is an online forum for DEWA's customers to share opinions on DEWA's development initiatives in order to improve them.
- Hayak is an online video chat service that allows customers to directly communicate with DEWA's call centre staff. It is available on DEWA's smart app and website.
- The fifth Initiative, Estareeh 2, enables customers to claim refunds of DEWA security deposits easily and safely through a direct-transfer facility.
- The Tarsheed smart audit initiative is an electronic service by DEWA to provide technical specifcations and guidelines for companies to help them achieve the most sustainable use of their electricity and water.
- The seventh Initiative, Pearl collection, provides new services and improves existing ones in an innovative way based on customer feedback and suggestions as precious as pearls. DEWA's objective is to provide the best results in terms of efficiency and added value for customers.
- The eighth Initiative is Shams Dubai, which enables customers to generate solar energy by installing photovoltaic solar panels on residential and commercial buildings and connecting them to DEWA's grid. This initiative boosts the diversification of energy sources in Dubai and supports the development towards a green economy and sustainable development.
"These eight initiatives are result of elaborate planning based on feedback from DEWA customers. The aim is not only to provide quality services according to international standards, but also listen to their views, suggestions and feedback and put them into practice. DEWA is confidently raising the bar on all its services it provides to customers," said Abdullah Al Hajri, Executive Vice President of Customer Service at DEWA.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Don't Share Everything
More Editorial From Dubai Electricity & Water Authority
About Dubai Electricity & Water Authority:
Dubai Electricity and Water Authority provides Electricity and Water for the Emirate of Dubai.
Published: Thursday, October 15, 2015
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
Semafone provides secure voice transactions for contact centres and retailers taking Cardholder Not Present (CNP) payments. The solution allows a call - and the call recording - to continue as normal ...
ConSol Limited is a provider of Contact Centre services, Customer Management Solutions and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) to the Information Communication Industry in West Africa. ConSol bridges t...
Salesforce.com delivers software-as-service offering a family of on demand solutions for integrated sales force automation, campaign management, customer service and support, and document and file man...