News : Fire at Call Centre in Northwest Delhi
New Delhi, India, Oct 15, 2015 -- A major fire on Thursday broke out at a building in northwest Delhi's Netaji Subhash Place area, prompting the authorities to evacuate hundreds of people.
However, there was no report of any casualty or injury in the fire which broke out this morning , said a police officer.
The fire broke out around 10.45am and as many as 13 fire tenders were rushed to the spot. It took almost an hour for the firefighters to douse the flame, which was followed by a cooling operation, said a fire department official.
GO FOR GOLD AND REPRESENT YOUR NATION!
The 2018 13th annual Top Ranking Performers Global Awards are open until 31st Dec 2017
Awards for all levels of staff and a fantastic range of corporate awards for contact centers! Click on the banner for details!
The fire broke out on the third and fourth floors of the building which housed a call centre. It was caused by a suspected short-circuit in a high-power battery present in the central server room of the office, the fire official added.
Around 500 persons were believed to be present in the two floors when the fire broke out, said the police officer, adding that investigation into the matter is underway.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Communication Is Key
Published: Monday, October 19, 2015
|Blue Ocean Contact Centers|
We thrive on delivering critical customer service solutions that go beyond transactional interactions. As such, our goal is to enhance lifetime customer value, providing support that is a reflection o...
For over 30 years, CGS has enabled global enterprises, regional companies and government agencies to drive breakthrough performance through business applications, enterprise learning and outsourcing s...
|Horizon Contact Centers|
Horizon is an on demand international Contact Center and (BPO) Company.