News : Frost & Sullivan Honours Horizon Contact Centers
Mountain View, CA, USA and Nairobi, Kenya, June 2, 2016 -- Based on its recent analysis of the contact centres market, Frost & Sullivan recognizes Horizon Contact Centers with the 2015 Kenyan Frost & Sullivan Award for Competitive Strategy Innovation and Leadership.
Despite being identified as one of the six pillars of the 'Vision 2030' Plan and gaining the attention of foreign investors, the contact centre industry in Kenya is struggling with several issues including poor infrastructure, limited client pool, and high attrition. Horizon stands apart from the competition, having addressed these challenges and exhibited strong overall performance.
The company has a facility located in Nairobi, which covers 45,000 sq. ft. and can scale up to house over 1,200 agents. The largest outsourcing contact centre in the region, the firm also functions as a fully on-demand international outsourcing firm. Importantly, Horizon effectively allocates and utilizes resources to deliver on its goals.
"The deployment of sophisticated tools has facilitated the integration of people, process and technology, enabling Horizon to perform efficiently," said Frost & Sullivan Research Analyst Deepti Dhinakaran. "The operational strategy that is the key to its success involves assigning a dedicated team to work in collaboration with the client team to understand business requirements. This allows Horizon to deliver the highest quality of services and improve time to delivery."
GO FOR GOLD AND REPRESENT YOUR NATION!
The 2018 13th annual Top Ranking Performers Global Awards are open until 31st Dec 2017
Awards for all levels of staff and a fantastic range of corporate awards for contact centers! Click on the banner for details!
"Most contact centres train their agents to offer services in multiple industry verticals, but Horizon focuses on a single industry so that agents develop extensive expertise and add value to the firm," noted Deepti Dhinakaran. "In fact, 70 percent of Horizon's growth is attributed to efficient internal operations, and the remaining 30 percent to strategic initiatives to improve back-office functionality."
Frost & Sullivan's Best Practices Awards recognize companies in a variety of regional and global markets for outstanding achievement in areas such as leadership, technological innovation, customer service, and product development. Industry analysts compare market participants and measure performance through in-depth interviews, analysis, and extensive secondary research.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Don’t Let Policy Destroy Service
More Editorial From Horizon Contact Centers
About Horizon Contact Centers:
Horizon is an on demand international Contact Center and (BPO) Company.
Published: Friday, June 3, 2016
Verint Systems is a provider of analytic software-based solutions for the security and business intelligence markets. Verint solutions transform voice, video, and text into actionable intelligence - m...
Cisco provides Unified Customer Contact solutions that extend customer care beyond simple phone transactions and the traditional contact centre to unique content-rich customer centric experiences. The...
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE), is a worldwide provider of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in re...
Aspect Software is solely focused on providing products and services for customer care, sales, telemarketing and collections for in-house and outsourcer contact centers. Each day, companies around the...