News : Industry Professionals – 2015 Best in the World Winners Announced at 2015 ContactCenterWorld.com Top Ranking Performers Conference
Industry Professionals – 2015 Best in the World Winners Announced at 2015 ContactCenterWorld.com Top Ranking Performers Awards
Las Vegas – November 2015. At the 2015 10th Annual Top Ranking Performer Awards from ContactCenterWorld.com – The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices, the best industry professionals from around the World were recognized and Champions Crowned.
These awards celebrate the Best in the World and showcase the very elite in the contact center industry. In 2015 over 1600 entries were received for the Top Performers Awards from organizations in 50 countries. The very best demonstrated their skills, knowledge and passion at the 2015 Best in the World conference and the winners were voted for by the judges at the event.
The winners for the 2015 Professional Awards are:
- Anthony Andrade of IGT (United States) GOLD
For Customer Service Professionals
- Ashley Blount of MassMutual (United States) GOLD
- Herni Novianti of PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk (Indonesia) SILVER
- Kirsty Campbell of Loyalty One (Canada) BRONZE
For Sales Professionals
- Abraham Galaviz of Listen Up Espanol (United States) GOLD
For Sales Manager
- Johnaton Dorasamy of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) GOLD
- Bambang Suryadi of PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk (Indonesia) SILVER
For Client Services Manager
- Jerome Travis Martyn of Vads Berhad (Malaysia) GOLD
For Quality Auditor
- Ellya Poernama Dewi of PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk (Indonesia) GOLD
For Project manager
- Erich Sunarta of PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk (Indonesia) GOLD
- Dyan Artanto Priyambodo of PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (Indonesia) SILVER
For Industry Leaders
- Marlon Samson of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) GOLD
- Saravanan Belusami of Vads Berhad (Malaysia) SILVER
- Cassidy Klundt of Sitel (United States) BRONZE
- Suntaree Phuvathanarak of DKSH (Thailand) Limited (Thailand) RUNNER UP
For Support Professionals
- Jayanti Zainal of PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk (Indonesia) GOLD for HR
- M.Rizky Panji Indra of PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk (Indonesia) GOLD for IT
- Marissa Gibson of Loyalty One (Canada) SILVER for HR
For Workforce Planning professionals
- Gatot Kusnarianto of BANK BRI (Indonesia) GOLD
- Maurice DeVries of Club Auto RSA (Canada) SILVER
- Sean Coomer of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) BRONZE
- Tumelo Moropodi of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) GOLD
- Zamani Ndlovu of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) SILVER
For Operational Managers
- Boitumelo Masango of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) GOLD
- Kendal Person of MassMutual (United States) SILVER
- Reni Septiana of PT. Bank Central Asia, Tbk (Indonesia) BRONZE
- Dwi Prasongko of BANK BRI (Indonesia) RUNNER UP
- Tina Sefotlhelo of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) RUNNER UP
- Sandra Radebe of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) GOLD
- Gaboutlwelwe Seisho of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) GOLD
- Leshani Pather of Multichoice South Africa (South Africa) SILVER
- Gita Nrangwesty of PT Bank Mandiri (Persero) Tbk (Indonesia) BRONZE
- Fidel Calcagno Rodriguez of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island (United States) RUNNER UP
Commenting on the awards, Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com added "Every one of these professionals is amazing. I am honored to have the opportunity to hear from every one of them about the way they work, their practices and successes. I, like everyone else, can learn so much from this elite group – they are the best in the World and simply make us all feel so proud to know them.
Other awards announced at the event will be released in separate communications
The ‘11th annual’ 2016 Awards for the contact center world are already open and applications from contact centers all around the world have already entered to compete in these awards which some refer to as being like the Olympics of the Contact Center World. Find out more at www.ContactCenterWorld.com/worldawards
Today's Tip of the Day - Escalation Procedures
About Raj Wadhwani:
After leaving Kings College in London with a degree in Physics, Raj Wadhwani, President of ContactCenterWorld.com, spent his early years in a sales & marketing role with market leaders such as Unilever & Lafarge. In 1996 he set up his own call center consultancy & training company. Over the next 3 years his company won awards for customer care, he trained hundreds of managers from major corporations on how to manage their call centers and advised corporations on strategy & performance management. In 1999 he set up CallCenterWorld.com and changed the name to ContactCenterWorld.com in 2001
ContactCenterWorld.com – is the website for the Global Association for Contact Center and Customer Engagement Best Practices. The association has a truly global footprint and supports 190,000 members from enterprises large and small with ideas, information and support tools including best practice awards, conferences and certification. Join today, FREE personal membership available at this link https://www.contactcenterworld.com/register.aspx and start networking and learning best practices. Contact Center World. (www.ContactCenterWorld.com), The Global Association for Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices.
Published: Thursday, November 12, 2015
Genesys® powers 25 billion of the world’s best customer experiences each year. Our success comes from connecting employee and customer conversations on any channel, every day. Over 10,000 companies in...
As a provider in customer care and acquisition for over three decades, Aegis has a track record of introducing process and technology innovations. Today, several Fortune 500 clients trust Aegis to man...
|Intelenet Global Services|
Intelenet Global Services is an Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) provider delivering contact center and business process outsourcing (BPO) services to global clients. The company provide...
At Alorica, we only do one thing – we make lives better. How? By creating insanely great experiences for customers — online, on the phone and through social media. From acquisition and sales to custom...