Denver, CO, USA, Nov 2, 2017 -- IR, a global provider of experience management solutions for unified communications, contact centers, and payments, announced the winners of its Prognosis Awards. The awards, which were presented recently at IR Prognosis Summit 2017, recognize and honor companies and individuals who are at the forefront of using Prognosis to impact their departments, companies and industries.
The IR Prognosis Awards provide an opportunity for IR to recognize organizations that deliver best in class performance across unified communications, contact centers and payments ecosystems, including cloud, hybrid or on-premises.
IR Prognosis Award categories and their corresponding 2017 winners include:
• The Business Impact award is given to companies that are at the forefront of using Prognosis to deliver quantifiable value to their business. Winner: Bank of America
• The Innovation award recognizes companies that are using Prognosis in unique ways to drive increased visibility and value for their business. Winner: Presidio
• The Five 9s award recognizes companies that are using Prognosis to make systems work better, respond to issues faster, prevent outages and get back to doing what they do best. Winner: TSYS
• The Testing 1-2-3 award recognizes the most notable utilization of IR Testing Solutions to provide a business impact, by identifying and preventing issues before they arise. Winner: Dell
• The Visionary award is about more than innovation and proven success. It is awarded to an individual who has, over the long haul, shown themselves to be consistently at the leading edge of driving operational maturity in their organization through unique and impactful use of Prognosis. Winner: Adam Geffner, Principal Architect at Asurion
"Our customers, who include some of the largest organizations in the world, rely on us to guarantee that hundreds of millions of transactions and interactions occur without issue, every day," said Andre Cuenin, President of Americas and Europe at IR. "Their experience with IR Prognosis is enhanced through the sharing of real-world knowledge and insights with their colleagues at our summit so that they can help their own organizations succeed in their digital transformation journey. We’re happy to congratulate not only our winners, but all of our customers."
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
About Integrated Research:
IR is a global provider of proactive performance management software for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems. More than 1000 organisations in over 60 - including some of the world's largest banks, airlines and telecommunication companies rely on IR Prognosis to provide business critical insights and ensure continuity - critical systems deliver high availability and performance for millions of their customers across the globe.
Published: Friday, November 3, 2017
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
Megacall provides a fully customised Virtual Switchboard software for all companies (including IVR service). No matter the size of your business, our services adapt to the needs of each client.
Are you looking for a more effective way to communicate with your customers? Discover the advantages of using the IVR and how it can help in your communications.
PH: +34 952 667 511