News : IR recognizes Customer Innovation at its Second Annual IR Prognosis Summit
Denver, CO, USA, Nov 2, 2017 -- IR, a global provider of experience management solutions for unified communications, contact centers, and payments, announced the winners of its Prognosis Awards. The awards, which were presented recently at IR Prognosis Summit 2017, recognize and honor companies and individuals who are at the forefront of using Prognosis to impact their departments, companies and industries.
The IR Prognosis Awards provide an opportunity for IR to recognize organizations that deliver best in class performance across unified communications, contact centers and payments ecosystems, including cloud, hybrid or on-premises.
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
Employee Engagement Awards NOW OPEN!
Enter your center,and compete for this prestigious award to attract new staff and show investors and customers you are #1 in your nation!!
Content continues ….
IR Prognosis Award categories and their corresponding 2017 winners include:
• The Business Impact award is given to companies that are at the forefront of using Prognosis to deliver quantifiable value to their business. Winner: Bank of America
• The Innovation award recognizes companies that are using Prognosis in unique ways to drive increased visibility and value for their business. Winner: Presidio
• The Five 9s award recognizes companies that are using Prognosis to make systems work better, respond to issues faster, prevent outages and get back to doing what they do best. Winner: TSYS
• The Testing 1-2-3 award recognizes the most notable utilization of IR Testing Solutions to provide a business impact, by identifying and preventing issues before they arise. Winner: Dell
• The Visionary award is about more than innovation and proven success. It is awarded to an individual who has, over the long haul, shown themselves to be consistently at the leading edge of driving operational maturity in their organization through unique and impactful use of Prognosis. Winner: Adam Geffner, Principal Architect at Asurion
"Our customers, who include some of the largest organizations in the world, rely on us to guarantee that hundreds of millions of transactions and interactions occur without issue, every day," said Andre Cuenin, President of Americas and Europe at IR. "Their experience with IR Prognosis is enhanced through the sharing of real-world knowledge and insights with their colleagues at our summit so that they can help their own organizations succeed in their digital transformation journey. We’re happy to congratulate not only our winners, but all of our customers."
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - A Welcome Call
More Editorial From Integrated Research
About Integrated Research:
IR is a global provider of proactive performance management software for critical IT infrastructure, payments and communications ecosystems. More than 1000 organisations in over 60 - including some of the world's largest banks, airlines and telecommunication companies rely on IR Prognosis to provide business critical insights and ensure continuity - critical systems deliver high availability and performance for millions of their customers across the globe.
Published: Friday, November 3, 2017
NICE (NASDAQ: NICE), is a worldwide provider of intent-based solutions that capture and analyze interactions and transactions, realize intent, and extract and leverage insights to deliver impact in re...
Avaya is a recognized innovator, leading business communications for the digital age. Avaya delivers smart global solutions and technologies for customer and team engagement, unified communications an...
Mitel is a global provider of enterprise and small business communications solutions and services. The company focuses on blending powerful infrastructure with an intuitive human interface to deliver ...
Verint Systems is a provider of analytic software-based solutions for the security and business intelligence markets. Verint solutions transform voice, video, and text into actionable intelligence - m...