Check out The Most Innovative, Highly rated Contact Center World Events EVER!
...Thousands of past delegates agree! - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
Best Contact Centers in the World 2017
all award winners!STARTS IN:
Network, Learn, benchmark in this unique best practice forum with the best practitioners in the World
...who run centers and take your center to new levels of performance, engage staff, improve service and more!
News : JCurve Solutions Signs New Partnership Deals and Expands ERP Offering
Sydney, Australia, Sept 29, 2016 -- Australian technology company, JCurve Solutions (JCS) has signed six new partnership agreements to expand its cloud ERP offering with new integrated functionality, including eCommerce, banking, warehouse management, international money transfer and foreign exchange, contact centres and SMS messaging.
JCS has signed new partnership agreements with the following technology providers:
• Pistashio Media – This new collaboration will enable rapid deployment of eCommerce sites with over pre-configured templates that integrate inventory and order information directly into NetSuite, including the JCurve ERP edition.
• ERP Fast Forward – a global NetSuite Solution Developer Network partner. JCS has begun trials of frequently requested banking integration functionality that works within the NetSuite platform. Thanks to the new partnership with ERP Fast Forward, users will now be able to directly import a bank statement for easy creation of bank transactions and bank reconciliations.
• Cloud Coders – A Warehouse Management Solution built on using the Honeywell Movilizer platform that will empower businesses to run their Warehouse operations on a daily basis. This extends to Purchasing and Receiving, Bin Put aways, Pick/ Pack and Shipping and barcoding. The partnership will enable JCS customers to more efficiently process orders.
• TransferMate – Integrating directly with NetSuite, TransferMate provides a way to send and receive international payments. Offering a range of currency tools as well as security and regulation compliance across the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand.
• Contivio.com – JCS will now offer Contivio’s cloud-based contact centre solution within the JCurve ERP. It will provide inbound and outbound multi-channel capability with automatic dialler, interactive voice response, real time statistics, configurable reporting, workforce management and voice recording.
• MessageMedia – JCS customers will be able to send SMS from a PC, the web, via email or using API integration into NetSuite, including the JCurve ERP edition.
JCS CEO Stephen Canning said, "Client expectations have evolved over the past few years when it comes to removing time intensive and repetitive tasks for employees. With these new partnership agreements we are looking to make time saving a reality by integrating a number of start-of-the-art technology solutions."
JCS recently announced a new agreement with NetSuite, extending its reseller rights to include businesses of all sizes across Australia and New Zealand. The new agreement also allows JCS to upgrade clients from the small business "JCurve ERP edition" of NetSuite to mid-market and enterprise editions.
"Since the agreement was announced in August a number of JCS clients are now taking advantage of this new deal and are in the process of upgrading from the JCurve ERP small business edition to NetSuite mid-market editions. These businesses have upgraded to take advantage of additional NetSuite functionality and increased licensing (JCurve ERP currently restricts users to 20 licenses)," added Mr Canning.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Finding A Workforce Management System
About JCurve Solutions:
JCurve Solutions (JCS) is one of the largest Australian and New Zealand solution providers of NetSuite, the global leader in cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) software.
Published: Tuesday, October 4, 2016