CORONAVIRUS (COVID 19) - FORCING YOU TO WORK FROM HOME?!
Watch our Video with some tips (view here)
News : Ministry Launches ‘ESDM 136’ Call Center to Increase Public Information Services
Jakarta, Indonesia, Aug 21, 2018 -- The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry (ESDM) has just launched a call center, called ESDM 136, to boost its public information services. The number 136 can be dialed through landline and cell phones.
According to Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan, the call center seeks to help the general public interact with ministry when they have inquiries or need certain information pertaining to their day-to-day energy-related needs.
"With the ESDM 136 call center, I hope the ministry will be able to provide better services to the public, thereby boosting public trust in the ministry," Ignasius said.
Besides the newly launched call center, the ministry is also reaching out to the public through its social media handles – Twitter account @KementerianESDM, Facebook account Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral, Instagram account @kesdm as well as YouTube channel Kementerian ESDM.
Five things you need to know about the ESDM 136 call center
1. The call center provides public information services related to business and economic matters, such as questions on energy and mineral resources business license issuances, rules and regulations as well as information related to geological disasters.
2. The call center does not replace the call centers operated by state-owned energy companies, such as electricity company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara’s (PLN) 123, energy company PT Pertamina’s 1500-000 as well as gas distributor PT Perusahaan Gas Negara’s (PGN) 1500-645, to name a few. Therefore, customers who would like to air complaints about their electricity, oil fuel and liquefied petroleum gas subscriptions should contact these companies’ call centers.
3. Should the call center fail to respond immediately to an incoming call, it will attempt to contact you back later whether by sending you an email or calling you back based on the contact information you have left on its mailbox.
4. The call center applies local call tariffs to individuals across the country – including those who live outside Jakarta – who contact the ESDM 136 number. Callers from outside Jakarta are temporarily required to use the 021 area code to connect to the call center. The ministry will make a public announcement when the area code is no longer required for out-of-town callers.
5. The ministry will strive to continuously improve the call center with the adoption of artificial intelligence and cloud data system to upgrade its documentation functions as time goes by.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Adherence
Published: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
2020 Buyers Guide Speech Technology
Voxjar is your one-stop-shop for driving better phone calls with your customers. We're a modern Conversation Analytics and Call Coaching Platform.
- Custom Charts and Dashboards give you the freedom to analyze calls from the highest level down to the details of each conversation.
- AI-Powered Speech Analytics transcribes, searches, and analyzes your reps' phone conversations, at scale.
- Quality Assurance and Call Coaching tools let you evaluate and improve agent performance with a human touch.
- Long term recording storage for historical analysis
All of these together provide the holistic, easy-to-use software that you need to manage a modern call team and create better con...
Upcoming EventsSubmit Event