Jakarta, Indonesia, Aug 21, 2018 -- The Energy and Mineral Resources Ministry (ESDM) has just launched a call center, called ESDM 136, to boost its public information services. The number 136 can be dialed through landline and cell phones.
According to Energy and Mineral Resources Minister Ignasius Jonan, the call center seeks to help the general public interact with ministry when they have inquiries or need certain information pertaining to their day-to-day energy-related needs.
"With the ESDM 136 call center, I hope the ministry will be able to provide better services to the public, thereby boosting public trust in the ministry," Ignasius said.
Sponsor message - content continues below this message
2021 '16th annual' Global Contact Center World Awards CLOSING SOON!
Enter your Center, Strategy, Technology Innovation, People and more into the ONLY TRULY GLOBAL awards program - regarded by many as being like the Olympics for the Contact Center World! Join the best from over 50 nations and compete for the most prestigious awards out there! Join the FREE Webinar
Content continues ….
Besides the newly launched call center, the ministry is also reaching out to the public through its social media handles – Twitter account @KementerianESDM, Facebook account Kementerian Energi dan Sumber Daya Mineral, Instagram account @kesdm as well as YouTube channel Kementerian ESDM.
Five things you need to know about the ESDM 136 call center
1. The call center provides public information services related to business and economic matters, such as questions on energy and mineral resources business license issuances, rules and regulations as well as information related to geological disasters.
2. The call center does not replace the call centers operated by state-owned energy companies, such as electricity company PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara’s (PLN) 123, energy company PT Pertamina’s 1500-000 as well as gas distributor PT Perusahaan Gas Negara’s (PGN) 1500-645, to name a few. Therefore, customers who would like to air complaints about their electricity, oil fuel and liquefied petroleum gas subscriptions should contact these companies’ call centers.
3. Should the call center fail to respond immediately to an incoming call, it will attempt to contact you back later whether by sending you an email or calling you back based on the contact information you have left on its mailbox.
4. The call center applies local call tariffs to individuals across the country – including those who live outside Jakarta – who contact the ESDM 136 number. Callers from outside Jakarta are temporarily required to use the 021 area code to connect to the call center. The ministry will make a public announcement when the area code is no longer required for out-of-town callers.
5. The ministry will strive to continuously improve the call center with the adoption of artificial intelligence and cloud data system to upgrade its documentation functions as time goes by.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Published: Wednesday, August 22, 2018
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
|2.)||Computer Data Services, LLC|
Get the benefits of an expensive, on-premise telephone system without the high price tag and annoying maintenance.
- Never miss another phone call
- No more busy signals
- Feature rich
- Answer your calls from anywhere
Megacall provides a fully customised Virtual Switchboard software for all companies (including IVR service). No matter the size of your business, our services adapt to the needs of each client.
Are you looking for a more effective way to communicate with your customers? Discover the advantages of using the IVR and how it can help in your communications.
PH: +34 952 667 511
MightyCall's IVR that will increase your business’s efficiency at a fraction of the cost of a secretary. Your auto-attendant is designed to:
- Greet callers
- Deliver necessary information
- Forward calls to the appropriate extension
- Take human error out of the system
PH: +1 (888) 256-8312
Provide your customers with an effortless self-service experience. Easily create menus using predefined or custom prompts and data dips and route customers to live agents when needed.
Enable your customers to make payments and access information 24/7 at their convenience. Request a quote or live demo today.
The SPEED solution solves for service level issues while cost optimizing the environment with automation.
Provides an enhanced way to speed up & optimize invoking temporary agent skills configuration changes into the contact center environment.
Speed allows you to schedule both future changes & temporary changes that auto-revert back to the original state when scheduled time expires.
*Automated / Scheduled Temporary Agent Skills Configuration Management
*Immediate Temporary or Reoccurring Schedule Skills Configuration Changes
*Easy to Use/Operations Administration Focused
*Descriptive Monitoring Activity Dashboard
*Detailed “End to End’ Audit Trail and Performance Monitoring
|7.)||Teckinfo Solutions Pvt. Ltd.|
IVR Edge is a high performance, robust and scalable ivr system that works on various leading hardware such as Dialogic, Keygoe and Synway etc. It can handle the simplest of simple to the most complex of requirements to when it come to creating an IVR. Integration with any 3rd party database, be it for banking, telecom, insurance, travel, payment gateway etc can be handled with ease. Ideally suited to create Hosted IVR and virtual patching solutions with scalabilities that can range from 4 to 128 E1’s per setup with voice recording and CDR functionality. Integration with leading text to speech (TTS) and speech recognition ASR engines add to the flexibility and functionality.