Kolkata, India, Oct, 2019 -- The New Town Helpline that was launched on July 2 by the New Town Kolkata Development Authority (NKDA) has been successful in resolving 85 percent of the issues in connection with the calls received at the designated number.
"The report of the first three months' performance has been encouraging with the New Town Helpline showing that 85 percent of the calls received at the toll free number were 'closed' at the end of the period. Of the remaining 15 percent, some calls had just been logged in, while in some, the problems were resolved but due to communication gaps the result was not fed into the system," a senior NKDA official added.
Since its launch till October 1, a total of 1,014 calls were received and 849 were 'closed'.
According to the official, of the 849 'open calls' the maximum number 107 were related to malfunctioning of the street lights. It was found that all the faults were attended to but had not been reported back to the system. The Executive Engineer's attention has been drawn and he has promised to do so promptly.
Second in the list, 62 of the calls were requests for removal of weeds and bushes in vacant plots. The matter was accumulating because all weeds/bushes are planned to be cut after the monsoons to prevent quick regrowth.
Certain telephone calls were resolved then and there (for example specific information like where to get application forms for Snehodiya, or when does Eco Park open and the like). For such simple information, calls are being closed after responding and sending a text message in acknowledgement.
The others that require physical intervention like malfunctioning of streetlight bulbs, it is assigned to the concerned official for a solution after which a feedback is given by the official in the system for closing the call and texting to the citizen-caller.
"It has been found that the procedure for the last part – reporting back to the helpline management administrator – is sometimes lost sight of," the official pointed out.
Apart from complaint redressal, the helpline is acting as a source of information on anything related to New Town.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Published: Friday, October 18, 2019
Agara is an autonomous virtual voice agent powered by Real-time Voice AI. It is designed to have intelligent conversations with your customers, vendors, and partners without any assistance from human agents. It can handle a wide variety of calls including inbound customer care calls, outbound lead generation calls, appointment scheduling calls, and overdue payment recovery calls.
Agara is available for several industries including banking, insurance, retail, e-commerce, airlines, and telecom. Powered by advanced Real-time Voice AI that understands speech in real-time, automatically determines the right process to follow and guides the caller along in the process with natural conversation.
PH: +1 (512) 333 4634
UniCloud™ is an intuitive platform that allows Enterprises to deploy and manage their Unified Communication (UC) and Contact Center (CC) services with ease and entire provisioning can be completed in seconds using this comprehensive tool supporting digital transformation. The latest release 7.0 of UniCloud™ is a multi-tenant platform that transforms the delivery, management, and integration of collaboration and contact center solutions, for both Cloud and On-Premise deployment models.
With its single-pane-of-glass views and quick provisioning tool, UniCloud™ is instrumental in reducing the time to provision an entire multi-cluster Cisco collaboration platform, including contact centers (C...
PH: (+61) 406 501 368
SPEED & PLUS
The SPEED solution solves for service level issues while cost optimizing the environment with automation.
Provides an enhanced way to speed up & optimize invoking temporary agent skills configuration changes into the contact center environment.
Speed allows you to schedule both future changes & temporary changes that auto-revert back to the original state when scheduled time expires.
*Automated / Scheduled Temporary Agent Skills Configuration Management
*Immediate Temporary or Reoccurring Schedule Skills Configuration Changes
*Easy to Use/Operations Administration Focused
*Descriptive Monitoring Activity Dashboard
*Detailed “End to End’ Audit Trail and Perfor...