Sydney, Australia, Oct, 2019 -- Australian businesses are wasting millions of dollars on knowledge management (KM) solutions that add little or no value and take much longer than expected to deploy, according to new research from technology analyst firm, Ecosystm.
The global research, based on responses from more than 1000 organisations, found 83 per cent of KM platforms purchased to enhance customer experience (CX) take longer than six months to implement with 55 per cent taking more than a year. On average, survey respondents spend $US676,000 on their projects.
Study report author and Ecosystm Principal Advisor, Tim Sheedy, says the results are disappointing, however a change in approach can assist companies to achieve the business value they are seeking.
"There are a number of KM for CX providers that are able to deliver a complete solution for less than $US200,000," says Sheedy. "Our study found businesses that choose these providers are spending an average of $US101,000 and completing their deployment in less than six months."
Sheedy says any firms not seeing expected customer experience improvements from their existing KM for CX platforms should either challenge their chosen vendor to solve implementation issues or consider changing vendors to one that can.
"KM for CX is becoming an increasingly competitive market and it is well worth examining a range of vendors to determine which have the capabilities and knowledge to deliver exactly what you require," he says.
The Ecosystm Customer Experience study evaluated more than 700 current and planned KM solution deployments, providing valuable insights into how solutions from a range of different vendors are operating in the ‘real world’.
Key factors captured by the study included the size of existing installed bases, the ability of vendors to integrate with other systems, user experience and customer satisfaction. Vendors were divided into four categories based on how well they ranked on key factors. The categories are:
Vendors in this category have both strong market momentum and product delivery capabilities that are well regarded in the market. They are the ones most likely to see success and growth during the next few years and include: - Livepro - This vendor scored highly for execution capabilities and customer satisfaction. The company has a comprehensive KM offering aimed at contact centre agents.
- Oracle - During the past few years, Oracle has focused on tailoring its KM solution for use by customers and their service teams. It has the strongest momentum of any vendor in the study.
- SAP - With a range of products in the KM space, SAP is gaining particular attention because of its cloud-based offerings and ease of engagement.
Members of this category have a well-rated product or platform but lower expected growth rates and include:
- Salesforce - This vendor has KM capabilities baked into its "Knowledge Base" platform. One of the most frequently mentioned vendors in the study, Salesforce rated well for helpdesk services and best practice guidelines.
- Atlassian – Atlassian develops products for software developers, but this doesn’t stop clients using its KM and collaboration software specifically for this purpose. Customers rate them highly for their ability to integrate with existing systems.
- Zoho – Zoho is a software platform that offers a wide range of capabilities and customers are drawn to them for their ability to be used as a KM tool within contact centres.
These vendors are companies that are establishing themselves as growth players. They may not have the most comprehensive product set but are focused on specific use cases or industries. Members include:
- Freshworks – With a heritage in the customer support space, Freshworks has expanded to offer a broad range of capabilities. The company has strong momentum and is likely to enjoy strong growth.
- Altair – While it is not a KM for CX company, Altair has a series of software tools that help companies with product development, high-performance computing and data intelligence.
"It’s clear that the KM for CX space is evolving at an increasing rate," says Sheedy. "Solutions have come a long way from the frustrating deployments seen during the past decade. By taking the time to carefully evaluate new offerings, companies can be more confident they will achieve the business benefits they are seeking.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Ecosystm is a new age Technology Research and Advisory Firm that brings together tech buyers, vendors and analysts into one integrated platform. The firm moves away from the highly inefficient business models of traditional research firms and instead focuses on data democratisation, with an emphasis on accessibility, transparency and autonomy.
Published: Friday, October 18, 2019
Agara is an autonomous virtual voice agent powered by Real-time Voice AI. It is designed to have intelligent conversations with your customers, vendors, and partners without any assistance from human agents. It can handle a wide variety of calls including inbound customer care calls, outbound lead generation calls, appointment scheduling calls, and overdue payment recovery calls.
Agara is available for several industries including banking, insurance, retail, e-commerce, airlines, and telecom. Powered by advanced Real-time Voice AI that understands speech in real-time, automatically determines the right process to follow and guides the caller along in the process with natural conversation.
PH: +1 (512) 333 4634
|2.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
|3.)||Call Tracking Metrics|
Execute automated actions based on words spoken by your customer.
Our intelligent word detection and transcription tools make it easier for you to decipher the content of your customer conversations and automate action based on those insights.
Transform the audio of your calls into speaker-organized scripts so you can easily search your call log for specific words from a conversation, or automatically detect when words of intent are spoken by your customer.
Listen in on and highlight common patterns in order to execute triggers to initiate a new action or workflow, such as emailing a manager if the word “cancel” is spoken on a call. You can also set up to automatically redact content from a transcript, such as sensitive health information transmitted on a call.
Daisee builds technology that empowers people to solve problems by making interactions simple and smart so they can have a more significant impact, be more productive and be better at what they do. We believe incremental improvements carry huge potency and provide exponentially greater change for the better.
Genesys customers can now automate risk and quality management using Daisee’s speech and sentiment analytics and remediation workflow software. Daisee helps improve customer experience, ensure regulatory compliance, identify missed commercial opportunities & training requirements as well as provide valuable insights back to the business directly from the frontline – the true voice-of-...
Advanced speech recognition and natural language expertise that routes callers by simply asking ‘how can I help you?’. It allows customers to use their own words to ask for what they want and steers them to the right place.
Menus are eliminated altogether and contact centres can use a single inbound telephone number.
PH: 01442 458300
SmartSpeech – The Best In Class Speech Analytics Software
An all-inclusive speech analytics application that enables you to visualize your audio using state-of-the-art speech recognition, transcription, and text analytics technologies.
PH: +91 99026 10044
|7.)||Voci Technologies Incorporated|
V-Blaze Speech to Text
Our GPU-accelerated, AI-based technology enables you to deliver greater insights to the contact center by transcribing audio into analyzable text.
- Transcribe large volumes of recorded audio quickly
- Integrate transcripts with your analytics or business intelligence platform
- Reduce your hardware footprint and minimize total cost of ownership
Voxjar is your one-stop-shop for driving better phone calls with your customers. We're a modern Conversation Analytics and Call Coaching Platform.
- Custom Charts and Dashboards give you the freedom to analyze calls from the highest level down to the details of each conversation.
- AI-Powered Speech Analytics transcribes, searches, and analyzes your reps' phone conversations, at scale.
- Quality Assurance and Call Coaching tools let you evaluate and improve agent performance with a human touch.
- Long term recording storage for historical analysis
All of these together provide the holistic, easy-to-use software that you need to manage a modern call team and create better con...