Johannesburg, South Africa, Nov, 2019 -- With the festive season upon us, SAPS urged resident to make use of the 10111 call centre in case of an emergency.
The centre is the SAPS proverbial front-line which is committed to keeping citizens safe.
Trained operators and dispatchers will assist where possible, but there are times when there is a high volume of calls received by the centre.
....NOTE - content continues below this message
INVITATIONWe invite you and your colleagues to join us online as we take the highest rated industry conference online - join us and the elite in the industry at the NEXT GENERATION Contact Center & Customer Engagement Best Practices Conferences!
>>>>> FIND OUT MORE: HERE
The following tips will help save time and lives when phoning the call centre.
• Do not abuse or call 10111 unnecessarily, it is an emergency line.
• Phone the centre when you are in danger, witness a crime, when your life or that of someone else is in danger and when you see something suspicious or someone possibly committing a crime/an offence.
• When speaking on the phone be calm, speak clearly and slowly for the telephone operator to assist you faster.
• Give the call operator your contact number, the full address where the incident is happening and the type of incident occurring.
• If possible, provide a description of the nearest landmarks, such as a post office, shops or clinic.
• Parents and guardians are requested to fulfill their parental duties and only use the police emergency line if it’s a police matter.
• Get a reference number to know that your complaint is registered.
• Make use of the reference number to follow up the complaint.
• Know alternative police numbers, like the station’s number and sector numbers.
By knowing additional police numbers community members can still be assisted if they cannot get through to 10111.
• Edenvale Police Station – 011 553 8600
• Bedfordview Police Station – 011 457 2299
• Sebenza Police Station – 011 400 6000
• Cleveland Police Station – 011 622 5680
• Jeppe Police Station – 011 624 6060
• Yeoville Police Station – 011 481 0300
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
About South African Police Service:
The South African Police Service (SAPS) is the national police force of the Republic of South Africa.
Published: Monday, November 25, 2019
|1.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
CLink for CRM and Call Center Integration
CLink by Comsys is a middleware that connects in real-time the CRM and the contact center applications. CLink enhances the CRM with interaction management capabilities from the contact center that allow agents to work more productively across all communication channels.
Comsys is a provider of οmnichannel customer engagement solutions that assist companies around the world in delivering unique customer experiences. For the last 15 years, Comsys designs and implements complex projects for clients from the outsourcing, financial services, telecommunications, and retail sectors. Comsys enjoys strategic partnerships with technology vendors like Cisco®, Aspect Software®, and Microsoft® for the delivery of innovative interaction management and contact center optimization solutions.
IntraNext Systems develops agent efficiency tools and data security software solutions for medium-to-large contact centers. Our Event Intelligence® Platform solutions include SmartCTI™, iGuard®, and SmartSIP™. SmartSIP is based on our patented SIP layer technology and provides a DTMF masking solution for VoIP environments.
We know how important it is for a business to obtain data from its customers and to manage them effectively, so we help small to large companies by integrating their CRM with the Virtual Switchboard.
This type of integration will simplify the work of your team and improve the management performance of the contact list and its information.
PH: +34 952 667 511
NovelVox CTI Connector
NextGen Cisco Finesse, Genesys & Avaya Embedded CTI Connectors for Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, ServiceNow, Zendesk & more.
PH: (+1) 301 202 3672