Check out The Most Innovative, Highly rated Contact Center World Events EVER!
...Thousands of past delegates agree! - BOOK YOUR PLACE TODAY!
asia pacificSTARTS IN:
KOTA KINABALU, MALAYSIA
Best Contact Centers in the World 2017
all award winners!STARTS IN:
Network, Learn, benchmark in this unique best practice forum with the best practitioners in the World
...who run centers and take your center to new levels of performance, engage staff, improve service and more!
News : Professional Contact Centre Training
Johannesburg, South Africa, March 14, 2016 -- The Papillon Foundation in Rosettenville is now training members of the community to be call centre agents.
Possible candidates who want to enrol at the centre need to comply with the following:
• Learners must not have completed a previous learnership programme.
• South African citizen
• Race – suggested at least 90% black (African, coloured, Indian).
• The National Senior Certificate must have been completed before 2015.
• English first or second language with an achievement of Level 4
• Afrikaans/other language as the second language with an achievement of Level 4
• Maths literacy or mathematics with an achievement of Level 4
• Minimum requirement is a National Senior Certificate (NQF Level 4) with an overall total achievement level of 20 points.
• Age group: 18 to 30
• Very good telephone manner
• Computer literate
• Impairments of sight and hearing will not be suitable for this environment and must strictly be adhered to during the recruitment process.
The provisional date for the course is 16 to 27 May. Pricing: Phone for fees (subsidised). Accreditation: 51 credits. Number of students per group: 16.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Today's Tip of the Day - Stay A Player!
More Editorial From The Papillon Foundation
Published: Tuesday, March 15, 2016