Phoenix, AA, USA, July, 2018 -- Young Millennial/GenZ Customer Service Agents (ages 18-24) could be the largest customer service agent demographic in the next several years but they could also be least happy and most likely to leave their jobs according to the 2nd annual Aspect Agent Experience Index survey. Not only is this demographic the only group whose job satisfaction declined from 2017, 45 percent of Young Millennial/GenZ agents are much more likely to be looking for another job than older Millennials (33 percent) and GenX/Boomers (24%).
Driving this restlessness are a number of gaps which exist between the factors all agents say are vital to their engagement, and the availability of those factors in agents’ contact centers.
- 83 percent of agents believe having the ability to move up in the organization is important to their engagement but only 58 percent of agents say it is provided by their current employer
- 91 percent say feeling like a valued part of a team is important but only 58 percent say they work in a customer service environment where this is present
- 80 percent say having up-to-date customer service software is critical to their engagement but only 35 percent of agents say this is currently available to them
- 93 percent of agents say it’s important to be working in an environment where they feel respected, the highest ranked of the 14 factors
"There are a number of insights from the Aspect Agent Experience Index survey that provide customer service organizations with the keys to making their agents happier and better equipped to service customers," said Nancy Dobrozdravic, Vice President of Marketing, Aspect. "And while employment loyalty in younger agents is the most precarious of all demographics, customer service organizations can reduce employee attrition across cohorts by closing the gaps between agents’ workplace expectations and the contact center’s ability to deliver on those fronts."
Some other ways customer service organizations can improve agent satisfaction and engagement include:
- Challenge them: 81 percent of agents say their skills will improve when they are tasked with handling more complex questions and tasks. 70 percent of agents say it will improve their chances of moving up in the company.
Plus, 73 percent of Young Millennial/GenZ agents say it will make the feel more satisfied/committed in their jobs, higher than any other demographic.
- Improve the work environment: Making work-life management easy and where possible, self-serviceable, can provide more schedule flexibility, create greater work/life balance and make agents feel respected. More than half of Young Millennial/GenZ agents (58%) say using self-service to manage their schedules, pick up and change shifts is more important than a good salary.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Source: Aspect Software
About Aspect Software:
Aspect Software contact center and workforce optimization solutions engage consumers, empower agents, improve quality, and lower the cost of delivering remarkable experiences. Our cloud, private cloud and on-premises products are used by millions of agents every year – supporting billions of consumer interactions. Aspect provides flexible, reliable,comprehensive solutions for all areas of customer interaction and workforce management including inbound (automatic call distribution/ACD), outbound (auto dialing, predictive dialing and more options), interactive voice response/IVR, self-service through chatbots, workforce optimization (workforce management, quality management, performance management) and speech analytics. Leveraging a worldwide cloud infrastructure and over 40 years of industry ingenuity, Aspect conveniently and easily connects questions to answers while helping enterprises keep service levels high and operational costs contained.
Published: Wednesday, July 4, 2018
Calls are received by the right person or department. The right corresponding information is shown to the agent which makes that appointments are handled quicker and more secure.
|2.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
Contact Centre Services
We’re a specialist Contact Centre business and market leaders helping socially focused organisations deliver quality support to their clients and service users. We do this by providing 24/7 helplines, software solutions and consultancy services.
Since launching in 2006, we’ve operated at the sharp end of customer service, supporting some of society’s most vulnerable people. We’ve pioneered in our space to become a specialist in helplines, whilst using the most advanced communication and database technologies available.
Our social mission has remained a constant throughout, providing many meaningful career prospects and growth opportunities to people within our local communities and fur...
|4.)||Jointly International Inc.|
Front Office Solutions
Front office is your Company’s first line of customer interaction and serves as the mirror of your business. Focus on your core business and let our competent staff handle your various front office needs such as:
* Customer Service via chat, email or phone
* Technical Support via chat, email or phone
* Virtual Assistant/Receptionist
* Answering Service
* Lead Generation
* Appointment Setting
* Debt Recover, Collections
PH: +61 7 5660 6284
Contact Center Outsourcing
By catering valuable, usable and enjoyable customer service, businesses can increase their CSAT Score and Customer Retention Rate. We help organizations to provide quality customer service through varied channels like email, phone and live chat. Ensuring quality after-sales support is our USP and we rely on proven approaches to ensure quality customer service.