Copenhagen, Denmark, Sept 11, 2018 - William Demant Holding A/S (William Demant) and Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG (Sennheiser) see great opportunities lying ahead in all three business segments of Sennheiser Communications A/S (Sennheiser Communications).
To be able to fully capture these opportunities, both parties have the wish to dedicate their focus on different business segments with full end-to-end responsibility. Therefore, William Demant and Sennheiser have decided to end their joint venture and let the business segments evolve in different set-ups. While the business segments of Enterprise Solutions and Gaming headsets will evolve as an independent business as part of the William Demant Group, the business segment of Mobile Music headsets will be part of the Sennheiser Consumer business in the future. The separation happens in good faith and the partners intend to continue their cooperation where synergies and opportunities exist.
- The joint venture has been a successful journey for both partners, during which we have collaborated on the development of new technology and have seen an ongoing growth of market shares. All three business segments continue to have tremendous potential for the future, said Daniel Sennheiser, co-CEO at Sennheiser to which Søren Nielsen, President & CEO at William Demant, adds - As the market dynamics have changed during the years and full end-to-end dedication is needed including a focused R&D approach, the time is now right to continue - each of us - in our own focused directions.
For more than 15 years, the joint venture Sennheiser Communications, a 50/50 split ownership between Sennheiser and William Demant, has successfully developed and promoted Sennheiser branded portfolios of Enterprise Solutions, Gaming and Mobile Music headsets. The end of the joint venture formally implies a cash free split of ownership structure.
The separation is planned for January 1, 2020. Until then, the company Sennheiser Communications will continue its business while Sennheiser and William Demant will prepare the separation in close partnership in order to ensure a seamless and smooth transition for employees, customers, suppliers and partners.
Going forward, William Demant will take over the business segments of Enterprise Solutions (CC&O) and Gaming including the distribution, which has been with Sennheiser until now. The new entity under William Demant will continue the license agreement with the Sennheiser brand for the Enterprise Solutions and Gaming portfolios. Throughout 2018 and 2019, profit sharing of Sennheiser Communications between Sennheiser and William Demant will remain as today.
- For William Demant this clearly shows our strong commitment to support the future growth in the two attractive business segments of Enterprise Solutions and Gaming. It is our intention to take the already existing global distribution set-up to a next level with a dedicated approach and we believe that R&D synergies within our Group will become even stronger going forward with the emerging trend of intelligent audio, low power connectivity and small form factors, said President & CEO Søren Nielsen, William Demant.
For Sennheiser, the integration of the mobile music business segment is a further consequent step in focusing on its core competencies and fostering its independency as a family-owned company.
- Sennheiser will further tap into the growing market of mobile music headsets with a clear focus on "Smart & Connected" audio experiences. Our Consumer Division will become even stronger as all necessary competencies will be concentrated here. Within our Professional Division, the Business Communications segment – alongside wireless microphone technology – will continue to be a stronghold with attractive growth potentials ahead. The 3D audio technology AMBEO will also remain a crucial part in developing our future product portfolio within both the Consumer and the Professional Division, said Dr. Andreas Sennheiser, co-CEO at Sennheiser.
Current President of Sennheiser Communications Jeppe Dalberg-Larsen will continue to spearhead Sennheiser Communications during the transition period and William Demant’s new company after the separation:
- At Sennheiser Communications we have managed to build a global business having some of the finest people in the sound industry, with amazing double-digit growth rates year after year. I look forward to spearheading this continuation of passion for sound excellence in our new set-up. We see great potential in the market and with William Demant’s willingness to support our endeavours we will be equipped to accelerate growth, take on new markets and act more agile as an independent company. The strong R&D backbone will continue to fuel our innovation and thus enable us to bring strong premium audio concepts to the market, said Jeppe Dalberg-Larsen.
Posted by Veronica Silva Cusi, news correspondent
Established in 1945 in Wedemark, Germany, Sennheiser is a provider in microphone technology, RF-wireless and infrared sound transmission, headphone transducer technology, and in the development of active noise-cancellation. We create the greatest and most exciting sound experience for people worldwide – whether at home or out and about; on stage or behind the DJ console; in a museum or in a concert hall. It is our ambition to enable people all around the world to enjoy a unique sound experience. For more than 60 years the name Sennheiser has stood for the highest quality products and customised solutions across all areas of sound recording, transmission and reproduction. Sennheiser Electronic Corporation (SEC) is the U.S. wholly-owned subsidiary. SEC represents all Sennheiser products in the United States.
Published: Friday, September 14, 2018
Agara is an autonomous virtual voice agent powered by Real-time Voice AI. It is designed to have intelligent conversations with your customers, vendors, and partners without any assistance from human agents. It can handle a wide variety of calls including inbound customer care calls, outbound lead generation calls, appointment scheduling calls, and overdue payment recovery calls.
Agara is available for several industries including banking, insurance, retail, e-commerce, airlines, and telecom. Powered by advanced Real-time Voice AI that understands speech in real-time, automatically determines the right process to follow and guides the caller along in the process with natural conversation.
PH: +1 (512) 333 4634
|2.)||Call Center Studio|
Call Center Studio
Call Center Studio is the world’s first call center built on Google and is one of the most secure and stable systems with some of the industry’s best reporting. It is one of the most full-featured enterprise grade systems (with the most calling features, one of the best call distribution, outbound dialing features and integrations—including IVR, AI Speech Recognition, blended inbound/outbound calling and includes Google’s new Dialogflow and Speech API. Call Center Studio is the absolute easiest to use (with a 10 minute setup), and is the price performance leader with lower equipment cost and less setup time.
PH: +1 512-872-7565
Daisee builds technology that empowers people to solve problems by making interactions simple and smart so they can have a more significant impact, be more productive and be better at what they do. We believe incremental improvements carry huge potency and provide exponentially greater change for the better.
Genesys customers can now automate risk and quality management using Daisee’s speech and sentiment analytics and remediation workflow software. Daisee helps improve customer experience, ensure regulatory compliance, identify missed commercial opportunities & training requirements as well as provide valuable insights back to the business directly from the frontline – the true voice-of-...
Advanced speech recognition and natural language expertise that routes callers by simply asking ‘how can I help you?’. It allows customers to use their own words to ask for what they want and steers them to the right place.
Menus are eliminated altogether and contact centres can use a single inbound telephone number.
PH: 01442 458300
SmartSpeech – The Best In Class Speech Analytics Software
An all-inclusive speech analytics application that enables you to visualize your audio using state-of-the-art speech recognition, transcription, and text analytics technologies.
PH: +91 99026 10044
|6.)||Voci Technologies Incorporated|
V-Blaze Speech to Text
Our GPU-accelerated, AI-based technology enables you to deliver greater insights to the contact center by transcribing audio into analyzable text.
- Transcribe large volumes of recorded audio quickly
- Integrate transcripts with your analytics or business intelligence platform
- Reduce your hardware footprint and minimize total cost of ownership
Voxjar is your one-stop-shop for driving better phone calls with your customers. We're a modern Conversation Analytics and Call Coaching Platform.
- Custom Charts and Dashboards give you the freedom to analyze calls from the highest level down to the details of each conversation.
- AI-Powered Speech Analytics transcribes, searches, and analyzes your reps' phone conversations, at scale.
- Quality Assurance and Call Coaching tools let you evaluate and improve agent performance with a human touch.
- Long term recording storage for historical analysis
All of these together provide the holistic, easy-to-use software that you need to manage a modern call team and create better con...